• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

This screenshot just became a nugget of gold because she removed the craziest accusations. I'm excited about what's coming next.
TBH I'm guessing absolutely nothing will come of this.
She'll just continue with her psychotic BS in a few days when she's deleted everything and everyone has half forgotten she went nuts for a day lol.
But yeah, very hypocritical of her to tweet that things are online permanently and then to try to delete her outbound harassment & accusations lol

I don’t know if anyone saw or caught this, but In the midst of her posts she replied to Miz. She still follows him on twitter too.

Miz: Camp Knut is the best thing that has ever happened to me. For the past year I’ve been stressed out of my mind all day and I felt myself drifting from my old self.

Knut saved me. And I’m so proud of the my friends/ the community getting involved, and using twitch for positivity.

Maryjleeee: Am I supposed to be grateful that I got imaginary brownie points that only you guys actually care about in exchange for BEING ABLE TO VIEW MY FRONT CAMERA & EVERYTHING I DO ON MY PHONE? Truly bizarre take.

Fanhouse may have reacted to the Twitter post and blocked Fanhouse for defaming other people, or she "accidentally" deleted it... xD

Back
Top Bottom