• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

After 500 plus pages of us discussing the fact about how unreliable, lazy and inconsistent she is, you should've known better by now not to wast ur money on her. Until she cleans up her act (something that's never gonna happen, let's be honest here), no one besides Caesar here should support her financially. The Ubisoft strat works people, just gotta stick with it. :EZ:
Hold up. don't put all of this stress on my boy caesar

She continues to prioritize YouTube and Twitch over her main source of income (OF)

I don't understand :confused:
Honestly, can you blame her?

Her YT video posting schedule is fucking horrendous, and she easily averages 300k views per video with 265k subscribers. Glow hasn't been able to achieve that lately and she has more than 1 million subscribers.

Same thing with her Twitch streams. She averages 2k viewers, and she can farm subs and bits with little to no effort from her simps.

These two platforms may not be her main source of income, but it would be dumb to put all her eggs on the OF basket.

her youtube views are honestly impressive. Compare her to Frivi or Gibi who have many more subscribers, over 5 mill in Gibi's case and some of their videos struggle. For someone with an irregular posting schedule Maimy crushes it with views

her youtube views are honestly impressive. Compare her to Frivi or Gibi who have many more subscribers, over 5 mill in Gibi's case and some of their videos struggle. For someone with an irregular posting schedule Maimy crushes it with views
Quality over quantity, that's why Mai is crushing it with views. Even though types like Friv, Gibi or Glow have a lot of subs, their vids are conveyor-belt-level, fast food-like content and all kinda blend together. Mai has a lot of flaws, but delivering a high quality product sure ain't one of them, and every time she posts a vid on youtube, it's something different. Kinda Cod and Fifa vs something like GTA or RDR.

Honestly, can you blame her?

Her YT video posting schedule is fucking horrendous, and she easily averages 300k views per video with 265k subscribers. Glow hasn't been able to achieve that lately and she has more than 1 million subscribers.

Same thing with her Twitch streams. She averages 2k viewers, and she can farm subs and bits with little to no effort from her simps.

These two platforms may not be her main source of income, but it would be dumb to put all her eggs on the OF basket.
And I think that even with those numbers, since now she lives in Brazil, it's a good money, but she could do much more if she posted at least 2 or 3 times a month on youtube, but I get that youtube and ASMR don't have a good relationship, you either have good and different content either with roleplay and so on, or just the same boring shit (triggers), and looks like youtube is even restricting and even removing ear licking or any licking videos, even if it's not sexual, I mean its a bot, so, I get why she's lazy with youtube, you invest a lot to get demonetized bc their terrible bot

Then you missed the part that Mai is going back to school. Mai is going to learn to code and put out a animal singing stripper game. That she is going to stop everything and put all of her focus on it. She wants to do something that everyone will enjoy and remember her for it.

I wonder if she's participating in the actual cosplay contests because according to the schedule they're on this afternoon (3pm and 5pm) and tomorrow afternoon (3pm). Something tells me she wouldn't get involved, but it'd be interesting if there was a stream or two to keep an eye on. :monkaW:
She watched the contest from the audience at least. But no, unfortunately she didn't re-enact her elf barmaid OF video for the crowd, though I suspect she would have won the ten dollar prize, or whatever it is (I just assume it's so low because the best BJJ guy in the world only wins ten grand at ADCC).

Fun I'd imagine. At least it starts that way.
That sounds a lot more ominous than I think you intended. An ellipsis after "way" would have sealed the deal. Sounds like the intro. to a 60 minutes report or a murder documentary: "It was a jovial day of cosplay and fun at Brazil Games Show, at least it started that way... until the gunman opened fire on the unsuspecting crowd!" Chilling stuff.
You were today's years old when you discovered the existence of lip gloss :MEGALUL:
You were this many magnitudes of intelligence less than a down's syndrome sufferer when you patently misunderstood the purpose and effect of lip gloss on a person's lips (the clue is very much in the name of the product).

you ever take a pic with an SO?
Glass houses, buds. Your *CHOSEN* nickname is literally so0. By definition, you have already confirmed that you have had zero significant others. No need to twist the knife when it's in your own back.

I renewed my subscription after her post with kits for those who supported and donated to her. And now half a month has passed, and 2 photos from the content do not even pull out OF. And what else? But nothing :) A cartoon picture pops up in my head
7lS7kdXT1y4LekERwGSlDm8ozIE-960.jpg
After infiltrating her OF for years to provide us the content, you go around and do this.

Look at Caesar reaction.
michael-fassbender-okayeb94128874a6223f.md.gif

"Back with streams and else this week. I kinda got stuck on my Critter Spa video for youtube and after refilming 3 times I finally like the result " (from Twitter)

"and else" she says :pauseChamp:
Wait I was under the impression that she'll be doing this for YouTube.

nne3730d0db616ac35.md.png
Well that schedule was doomed from the start.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom