• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

She should just let herself become the weight that her body naturally wants to become. Of course work out, eat healthy, etc. but no need for starving or any extreme measures.

A women who looks healthy is sexier to me even if it means a lil extra weight.

The last pic was the worst for me. I was like how is this possible? Where are the hips? Totally narrow... :monkaS:
The best and healthiest she's ever been in my eyes.

1-1700a9ecd2b2259f4d.md.jpg bb303390bca95eaae6.md.png

Her cosplay made her hard to recognize, but she looks great in this outfit. :love:
On the other hand, I find her skinny, starving herself to stay slim doesn't work, and her mental fragility could plunge her into anorexia if she's not careful... 😕
I said this a while ago, but I completely agreed about her being too skinny and her starving herself. I also fear she's close to becoming anorexic or already has it. Idk what happened, because she looked amazing at the start of this year in her first couple vids and in that OF stream.. but atm she looks insanely skinny to me, almost scary. Imo, she still looked best overall in 2021 and 22 where she still had some weight on her and had more curves. Wild how these hot chicks with simps telling them on a daily basis how amazing they are always ending up like this.

I also think stuff like this is part of the reason why she takes breaks so often and seems to change her mind all the time. For the camera, she acts like all is well, but in reality, she comes across as a total emotional mess. Sad.

The best and healthiest she's ever been in my eyes.

1-1700a9ecd2b2259f4d.md.jpg bb303390bca95eaae6.md.png
The only part I dislike from this pic is her belly being slightly too fat and how it kinda hangs over her underwear. It looked better in like 2022, but besides that, this is indeed the best she looked and much better than she does now. The key part here is that everything looks in balance in this pic. Now, her ass is big, but her legs are so skinny, it just looks weird AF. So if you read this Mai, please eat again and go easy at the gym.

EDIT: simps mad over this one, haha

Last edited:
I should've used the word ''bloated''. I could post a pic pointing it out, but that might upset some here. :peepoSad:

Insane for having a preference? aight. :LUL

It's all good, I get what you meant, but for me that belly is just fine. As they say, there's no accounting for tastes.

However, what I'm sure we all can agree on, is that we want a new OF vid!
Possibly more revealing than ever. :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:

Honestly the whole thing was much better than i thought it would be , it seemed like it went well and everyone was behaving like a normal human being.

Love it !
Agreed. Was expecting (and hoping, lol) for it to be a dumpster fire, but this is honestly the good ending. Dare I say and I don't use this word often, these pics are kinda wholesome. :pepoLove:

Back
Top Bottom