• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Man, simpin ain't easy

It's extremely easy, but I think people are missing the point that most of us here either can't afford, or don't think these women are worth what they're asking to be paid for their low effort "content".

People like fifi shouldn't take offence at me thinking she's not worth the dirt on my boot though; I think the same of the film and music industry, which is why I don't pay for their products either.

It's extremely easy, but I think people are missing the point that most of us here either can't afford, or don't think these women are worth what they're asking to be paid for their low effort "content".

People like fifi shouldn't take offence at me thinking she's not worth the dirt on my boot though; I think the same of the film and music industry, which is why I don't pay for their products either.
I'm a working man struggling to pay rent and groceries meanwhile there are countless broads on OF making millions of dollars just for licking a microphone, doing a hand bra while never showing nipples, releasing 15 second Tiktok dances and instagram level pictures 3 times a month if that. I thank Caesar for bestowing his gifts upon us because I just dont have it in me to add to the creation of more millionaire thots.

I'm a working man struggling to pay rent and groceries meanwhile there are countless broads on OF making millions of dollars just for licking a microphone, doing a hand bra while never showing nipples, releasing 15 second Tiktok dances and instagram level pictures 3 times a month if that. I thank Caesar for bestowing his gifts upon us because I just dont have it in me to add to the creation of more millionaire thots.
But sims...for only $500 they'll call you daddy and rate your dick. isn't that worth doing a little overtime?

Fuck. I thought I saw it somewhere but I must have been imagining it - did I see some footage of maimy in a bondage harness once upon a time? fuck fuck fuckity boo. what a fucking lame ass shitbird I am it's driving me fucking crazy.
Check the links in my signature and see if you can find anything.

Back
Top Bottom