• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Some of you people need the loving embrace of jesus in your lives.
So true bruh, we here on this christian forum must embrace our lordt.

talladega-nights.gif

Praise be to tom cruise 🙏 :KEKWlaugh:

I'm not sure that the idea of forcing to subscribe to review feeds is such a good idea.
In fact, videos disappear from the Twitch interface if they're not viewed, so future non-subscribing customers won't see anything except for watching a live stream when they stumble across it by chance, since she doesn't even make an announcement when she gets on it...
Anyway... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure that the idea of forcing to subscribe to review feeds is such a good idea.
In fact, videos disappear from the Twitch interface if they're not viewed, so future non-subscribing customers won't see anything except for watching a live stream when they stumble across it by chance, since she doesn't even make an announcement when she gets on it...
Anyway... :rolleyes:
They vanish after 30 days regardless

I never really gave much attention to her twitch so I don't know if she is streaming more or less than she use to. But we should all be use to her OF schedule by now and know that it is what it is and likely isn't going to improve. I don't see her giving it up, not yet anyway. I think much of her success on twitch and youtube is feed by her doing OF and vice versa. I think if she gave up spicy content she would see a big drop off the same as the other ASMR creators who only do ASMR. The ASMR bubble has burst on youtube and might on twitch...

We're halfway through the month and still no video. I feel like the more popular she gets on Twitch, and the more money she makes off that, the less she'll care about her OF. It would totally suck if she gave up nsfw content creation. Maybe I'm overreacting, but have you guys noticed how much more active she's been on Twitch?:SadgeCry:
Well I think she's streaming so much to see if she can reach that goal she sets for herself, when she reaches it she will slow down, then tries to find another goal to pursuit.

Her excuse for not posting anything is of course I have been reading every private message for the past few weeks, and I basically don't have time to film or take pictures, but trust me guys next year will be great.

We're halfway through the month and still no video. I feel like the more popular she gets on Twitch, and the more money she makes off that, the less she'll care about her OF. It would totally suck if she gave up nsfw content creation. Maybe I'm overreacting, but have you guys noticed how much more active she's been on Twitch?:SadgeCry:
She started out as a twitch and asmr girl, it's not a big deal that she continues doing those things. Her online identity was formed from that, it's probably also helping her mental health streaming, maybe it's even a form of procrastination for her when she doesn't want to do other things. I think this also helps her cope with doing nsfw things online, it's how she can tell herself she is not an e-whore, she does more than nsfw jerk off asmr lmao, she is a twitch streamer :Pepega:

I think the same, his OF's days are numbered :peepoSad:

She was huge on Twitch before OF consistently with thousands of views. I guess newbies don't know that? She could revert to Twitch only but her Twitch salary wasn't enough for her at the time she went to OF, not much has changed except the cold million in her savings.

Way easier to stream on Twitch than OF. If she were to stream on OF the viewers would have way more "lewd expectations" of what she would be doing but she also doesn't wanna go nude or do any sexual stuff. The farthest she's gone (not counting the drunk stream) was rubbing her nipples close to the ASMR microphone she was using at the time. On Twitch she can do ASMR, talk, play games, whatever. But on OF people would want her to do things she's not comfortable with, and she would basically do the same thing every time. And I don't think she's confident enough to do "JOI" streams or dirty talk etc on stream. So with all that in consideration Twitch is by far the easiest. No recording, no editing, just winging it live and doing whatever she feels like.

I agree that it sucks for us OF enjoyers, but that's how I see it and it kinda makes sense :Sadge:

She continues to prioritize YouTube and Twitch over her main source of income (OF)

I don't understand :confused:
Maybe she makes more money on those sites than OF currently? Y’all keep complaining about her lack of content on OF so maybe shes really dropped in income there (i havent read this forum in yonks so idk how many are subscribed atm i could be very wrong) and of course you understand, shes lazy asf - been repeated a million times here lol

Back
Top Bottom