• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Guys, I was at the event she was at... I was able to see her in person. What a beautiful woman. She's super nice to her fans, taking pictures with them. I took a picture with her and was able to chat briefly. She said that there will be news on the blue website in the next few days.

Guys, I was at the event she was at... I was able to see her in person. What a beautiful woman. She's super nice to her fans, taking pictures with them. I took a picture with her and was able to chat briefly. She said that there will be news on the blue website in the next few days.
Chat is this real?

are-you-sure-john-cena.gif

Chat is this real?
Wouldn't worry about it. Anyone could easily say they spoke to Mai and she told them there would be news and they would have a 50/50 shot of being right. And if they are wrong they could say she clearly changed her mind. And we know Mai can be unreliable - look to the aligning expectations post that tooks months to actually happen

And if its true then someone here met Maimy, she was nice and they got a photo with her. The news part is irrelevant until it actually happens. It could turn out she lied to a fans face like a monster :peepoGiggles:

Wouldn't worry about it. Anyone could easily say they spoke to Mai and she told them there would be news and they would have a 50/50 shot of being right. And if they are wrong they could say she clearly changed her mind. And we know Mai can be unreliable - look to the aligning expectations post that tooks months to actually happen

And if its true then someone here met Maimy, she was nice and they got a photo with her. The news part is irrelevant until it actually happens. It could turn out she lied to a fans face like a monster :peepoGiggles:
O, don't worry. I didn't believe him for a second because besides the comment being ''yeah, right buddy'', I've never seen this dude comment here before.. so I guess he just wanted attention. I also hope for Mai that she NEVER meet any of the Asylum patients, that's something I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemies. :KEKWlaugh:

Guys it's cool. She's going to be doing Jinx cosplay videos for a while now, because why should she pay for that outfit when she can just get one of her paypigs to do it?

I renewed my subscription after her post with kits for those who supported and donated to her. And now half a month has passed, and 2 photos from the content do not even pull out OF. And what else? But nothing :) A cartoon picture pops up in my head
7lS7kdXT1y4LekERwGSlDm8ozIE-960.jpg
After 500 plus pages of us discussing the fact about how unreliable, lazy and inconsistent she is, you should've known better by now not to wast ur money on her. Until she cleans up her act (something that's never gonna happen, let's be honest here), no one besides Caesar here should support her financially. The Ubisoft strat works people, just gotta stick with it. :EZ:

Back
Top Bottom