• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Guess who she just posted a story with? :KEKWlaugh:
Not the pic I wanted, but still damn close. God, they look so awkward together. :KEKWlaugh: Also, this has got to be the first time she has posted a pic of herself on her social media where she blatantly shows off her (old) man like that, right?! I can imagine that this could be a career suicidal move on her part.

At least he's willing to share her with us that's all I care about :PeepoBlanket:
I heard that in some parts of the world, they call men like that ''cucks''. :LUL

Reminder : other non-nude creators are giving their subs content like this instead of IG-tier media :WeSmart:

54.webp

Her cosplay made her hard to recognize, but she looks great in this outfit. :love:
On the other hand, I find her skinny, starving herself to stay slim doesn't work, and her mental fragility could plunge her into anorexia if she's not careful... 😕

She should just let herself become the weight that her body naturally wants to become. Of course work out, eat healthy, etc. but no need for starving or any extreme measures.

A women who looks healthy is sexier to me even if it means a lil extra weight.

She should just let herself become the weight that her body naturally wants to become. Of course work out, eat healthy, etc. but no need for starving or any extreme measures.

A women who looks healthy is sexier to me even if it means a lil extra weight.
I agree. But if her brain works like anyone else I know that struggles with that, that's a challenge level: impossibru

Last edited:
So it has been 13 days without anything on OF, and lets say for the sake of it she already had videos planned, and the script done.
-Now she's gonna try to do the background setup which might take few days.
-Start filming which might take a day or two.
-The video editing process which might take her few more days as well.

At best I see 2 videos by the end of this month, and I'm being very veeeeeeeeeeeery generous here.
Oh damn I have totally forgotten about her reading OF tipped messages, and responding to everyone, I have to redo my calculations.

So it has been 13 days without anything on OF, and lets say for the sake of it she already had videos planned, and the script done.

At best I see 2 videos by the end of this month, and I'm being very veeeeeeeeeeeery generous here.
Oh damn I have totally forgotten about her reading OF tipped messages, and responding to everyone, I have to redo my calculations.
You forgot to factor in the likelihood of her getting sick as well after this convention. :SadgeCry:

If I had to guess she probably has a handful of videos already filmed and possibly even edited its just a matter of her actually uploading them. She seems to hate almost every video she makes so I'd bet she probably has already scrapped a handful of the videos she had on her list from the IG story schedule. I just hope like you said we get at least 2 videos, but I doubt it as well.

Her cosplay made her hard to recognize, but she looks great in this outfit. :love:
On the other hand, I find her skinny, starving herself to stay slim doesn't work, and her mental fragility could plunge her into anorexia if she's not careful... 😕
The last pic was the worst for me. I was like how is this possible? Where are the hips? Totally narrow... :monkaS:

Back
Top Bottom