• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

At this point we have to assume that she's on some Patrick star from SpongeBob levels of stupidity for her to not find this shit.
I mean, this is the same chick who posted pics of herself outside after getting her home broken into by her stalker. Allegedly of course.

Still doesn't mean we should always be supportive of her in here. If anything, this is the only place where people can be brutally honest about her. I hate simp culture and it's always good for these girls to have a reality check every once in a while and not just have yes men around them 24/7 kissing their asses.

Imagine the meltdown if her simps see her with her man :peepoGiggles:
6ee09c18-0adb-4f3d-bcc8-86af2f96898a_text.gif

Well I tried the same thing you did, and I didn't get the same result , in fact the only way that I can get the forums to show up is to write "maimynyan forum" in the search bar.
Might be region dependent or something, cause I just tried turning off wi-fi on my phone, searching in a private window, and I got it again.
I'm in the EU btw...

google search results are tailored regardless if you use a private window or not
Maybe be by IP then, but it changes for mobile networks and I used Firefox mobile. Haven't googled Maimy since who knows when from the phone.
However, Google bitches can do anything, since it's an Android phone and, of course, I have a Google account set up...

She just posted 3 pics on IG. I think her bf is taking the pics.
It's 6 pics now, but those are with other cosplayers. The gold I wanna see is the pics simps take with her. But then again, this isn't a meet up type of thing, of course. Also, I've been following this chick for like what, 5 years now? And outside of the pics she took with her gay music friend (or whatever she was), this is the first time I've really seen her with other people in a pic. Gotta be honest, kinda interesting to see. Wonder how many of those people know about her lewd content, lol

I mean, this is the same chick who posted pics of herself outside after getting her home broken into by her stalker. Allegedly of course.

Still doesn't mean we should always be supportive of her in here. If anything, this is the only place where people can be brutally honest about her. I hate simp culture and it's always good for these girls to have a reality check every once in a while and not just have yes men around them 24/7 kissing their asses.
Supportive or brutally honest, it really doesn't matter here unless she is actually here reading it. None of these girls are getting reality checks outside of their bubbles.

Back
Top Bottom