• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Would she lie or mislead us? 🤥
neva-never.gif

What's wrong with you people??? I still believe in Maimy, come on guys have some faith okayyyy, don't you for a second forget that she posted that already 100% legit and totally going to be fulfilled schedule for both " YouTube & OF ".

Do you know how hard it is to read 10 Billion of private negative comments on OF and responding very positively to every scumbag with love and kindness???, not only that she's also constantly ill, and being forced by her alter ego to do singing lessons and also going to the BGS show.

so please understand her situation, and have some sympathy.

All y'all haters! Like with the squirrel video you said "She's never posting it" and when she did you complained and now you're saying she's not gonna post again and she did! Will you ever learn!? :simpspotted:

All joking aside: Her posting a video is a good sign. Maybe, like some have said, she is genuinely just busy reading/responding to OF DM's and trying to stay away from social media 'cause it distracts her? Defintiely not something I expect(ed) but if that's the case that's pretty impressive for someone like her. But all speculation now, at least she posted :HYPERS:

All y'all haters! Like with the squirrel video you said "She's never posting it" and when she did you complained and now you're saying she's not gonna post again and she did! Will you ever learn!? :simpspotted:

All joking aside: Her posting a video is a good sign. Maybe, like some have said, she is genuinely just busy reading/responding to OF DM's and trying to stay away from social media 'cause it distracts her? Defintiely not something I expect(ed) but if that's the case that's pretty impressive for someone like her. But all speculation now, at least she posted :HYPERS:
"y'all"?

Back
Top Bottom