• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Nothing like a pregnant squirrel with the fluffiest tail
facepalm-picard.gif

im not into weird squirrel RP, but im definitely into watching cute girls post embarrassing / regrettable content. there's a certain shock factor to it, hard to explain. or maybe its and indication of how much of a submissive "pleaser" the girl is.

anyone else feel the same?

I don't think that majority of her simps are from brazil, but hey some people do the impossible to get the honor.
Yeah true, but any fans she's gonna meet there IS a simp and I'm sure some of her fans have traveled to meet her because she announced going to this con a while ago. ''Hey Mai.. loved that vid you did where you pretended to suck my c0ck''. :KEKWlaugh:

And after doing this shit, she will either
- go back to streaming on Twitch for her 100K followers goal
- or go back to being under the weather and sick.
I think it's gonna be both, as she never seems to feel too sick to stream. lol

That's got to be the ugliest cosplay character she's done. I don't think any of her simps would even recognize her, unless they see this IG story.
Yeah, not a fan of this cosplay of hers at all. I think she chose this one because its the least lewd. If she isn't comfortable doing lewd sht on cam, she sure as hell isn't comfortable doing it irl.

Am I the only one who doesn't want a Maimy tit reveal?

We see so many tits, it's kind of nice to have sexual content that keeps you wondering.
HARD disagree! If I don't wanna see tits I'd watch SFW ASMR on youtube (a site where girls even show tits these days). She's not making content for kids, she's making sex simulation vids and her not showing tits breaks immersion and looks goofy (I'm ur loving GF, but I'm gonna cover my tits when we have sex lol). No one asks her to go hardcore, but basic nudity like Aftyn late era, Puffin's best work and Irma's recent vid would be great.

Back
Top Bottom