• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

While her radio silence isn't unusal especially this year, I do think it is a little worrying. Maybe she made too many plans and got overwhelmed, maybe she is focusing on the con this weekend. Maybe something in those DMs really got to her, she did mention something about people would get banned for being rude or whatever. Hopefully its all good and things pick up
Are we honestly still surprised that she randomly goes silent after having made loads of plans, after having hyped up something or after an active period? Let's be honest here, this isn't shocking anymore after the millionth time this has happened. This is some Groundhog Day type sht in here, lol.

Are we honestly still surprised
nope-nope-nope.gif

My only real question is, when we inevitably find out when she's pregnant when it happens, are we gonna gave a super freak like the one in the gibi thread. That's really the only reason I stick around these days
I think shes well gone from content before that happens imo

My only real question is, when we inevitably find out when she's pregnant when it happens, are we gonna gave a super freak like the one in the gibi thread. That's really the only reason I stick around these days
Wait, what?! Can u fill me in on that ''Gibi freak'' lore? :Pog:

Bruh, I always had page 509 in the URL for like a month now to get to the last page automatically, wtf did she do to cause so many pages!?

I guess I should use page 9999999 but I am scared to put that out into the universe. :KEKW:

Bruh, I always had page 509 in the URL for like a month now to get to the last page automatically, wtf did she do to cause so many pages!?

I guess I should use page 9999999 but I am scared to put that out into the universe. :KEKW:
That will only happen when the dream of that one guy and her with bbc

wtf did she do to cause so many pages!?
This thread has long evolved into more of a Shitpost central/lounge with the bois than anything...

Sure the center of all the shitposting has to be related to her in some way , but if you take away all the inside jokes/asylum/supercope/hopium/etc comedy and humor and it was only doom and gloom about ''how omg she wont show titties and woe is me'' and creep behavior like lurk-watching over her socials..

I feel like the interest to participate here would fade very quickly and this thread would fade into obscurity , there are so many threads with girls that are even more popular than maimy and their discussion threads are a ghost town , there's no chemistry between anyone in them so it turns into a complete desert.

So in summary , the chemistry between the bois here is the primary and main reason this thread has 500 pages.

Back
Top Bottom