• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I just came and checked it out, jeeeeeesus fuck.
What’s extra funny is he’s not just in the Gibi thread, I think he’s got a special interest in ASMR x feet content bc I’ve seen him in the alwaysslightlysleepy thread also being weird TO the ASMRtist about showing their feet more.

Someone in the other place asked everyone if they think Maimy smells good :KEKWlaugh::OMEGALUL:
This calls in for a pro smeller
l0HUg6Ypas42ubkXu.webp

I wonder if she's participating in the actual cosplay contests because according to the schedule they're on this afternoon (3pm and 5pm) and tomorrow afternoon (3pm). Something tells me she wouldn't get involved, but it'd be interesting if there was a stream or two to keep an eye on. :monkaW:

I wonder if she's participating in the actual cosplay contests because according to the schedule they're on this afternoon (3pm and 5pm) and tomorrow afternoon (3pm). Something tells me she wouldn't get involved, but it'd be interesting if there was a stream or two to keep an eye on. :monkaW:
I vaguely remember that she wasn't doing any events or meetups, and that she was attending the event normally in her cosplays.

Maybe she changed her mind or something.

It's forbidden to mention that site here, you'll get a warning from the mod if you do. Speaking from personal experience :PepeLaugh:
Why is that the case, though? They are so similar and seem to have the same people behind them. Or are they afraid that if one of these girls comes lurking here, they'll also find the other place?

Don't be ridiculous, Mai never changes her mind about anything!
imageab0d063a2e3e4fc5.png

Mai, our queen, so perfect in her ways doesn't change her mind. Her plans are well thought out because she is omniscient, and knows exactly what we, her faithful, need; even if we don't yet understand the plays in motion. We need only to hold resolute that our one and only goddess among men will lead us to what we all rightfully deserve. The mind games and bumps in the road are merely a test to weed out the naysayers, so that only those most devout remain.

It is said.

according to this story, she will do the cosplay tomorrow, but i doubt she will enter the contest

Ah, Saturday, not Friday. Got it. I seem to remember on stream she said she was going with some girls, like maybe a group of cosplayers? But I dunno.

There's a lot of footage of random cosplayers on the show floor from last year, so she might show up somewhere eventually. 👀

Back
Top Bottom