• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

''Russian beauty'' lol, chicks full of plastic and Mai owns her *ss any day because Mai's natural. Selti no good, no good. :widepeepoHappy:
Selti is not plastic, she is as natural as it is possible to be...Yeah i know she is that perfect that people are thinking she is plastic, what a nice compliment to her. Go check out post number 1081 in her thread.. nothing plastic or fake on those photos
Post in thread 'Selti' https://simpcity.su/threads/selti.10117/post-3920476

Last edited:
Selti is not plastic, she is as natural as it is possible to be...Yeah i know she is that perfect that people are thinking she is plastic, what a nice compliment to her. Go check out post number 1081 in her thread.. nothing plastic or fake on those photos
You're trolling at this point. Her tits are clearly fake.

This will probably get downvoted , but guys...

Grown men arguing that my e-girl (who doesn't know i exist) is hotter than your e-girl (who doesn't know you exist) is...to say the least not a good look.
Oh they know you exist, if you pay for the right to exist.

So with the stream cancelled that messes up her new twitch schedule before it even started. And we are 2 out of 6 in the youtube/OF content that was planned to be released. And we still have 5 things on that plan for the rest of the month. Guys I really hope another hiatus isn't on the horizon

So with the stream cancelled that messes up her new twitch schedule before it even started. And we are 2 out of 6 in the youtube/OF content that was planned to be released. And we still have 5 things on that plan for the rest of the month. Guys I really hope another hiatus isn't on the horizon
Maimy cancelled her stream? I am shocked. Shooketh I tell you. Did a house burn down? Was she attacked? Did she fall ill? Did she, perhaps, get lost on her way to the airport?

Selti is just a common whore. There I said it.
giphy.gif

Where you at you crazy fox lovers, I just saw a new fox video on Selti's thread, and remembered you guys.
I doubt you missed it, but here you go. Goddammit with the tail, thank God she removed it for the final part. :KEKW:
You see this maimy you little bitch? THAT'S the proper use of a sexy tail in your videos, not this "tuck in the back of your underwear, teehee, teehee, aren't I a naughty girl?" shit. No! No you're not a naughty girl! Selti is the naughty girl and she very much enjoys being so with all that fox tail anal plug action!

Back
Top Bottom