• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Guess what’ll happen if no one pays for her content, everyone’s mean to her, and she gets no new subscribers from people warning others and leaving bad reviews.
Guess what’ll happen if everyone keeps blindly giving her their money, are saying she's doing an awesome job and gets rewarded with a sht ton of subs from her blind simps and white knights who leave her positive reviews? I have an answer: nothing is gonna change and there will be another 500 pages added here of people still acting bewildered that she again lied/ couldn't deliver promised content, that her vids still haven't progressed and feature zero nudity or that she took yet another break. :pikaOMG:

Last edited:
What makes you think they're fake? I couldn't see any visible scarring...
we got a decent look at mai's scars from her fat transfer in a recent-ish video. so like... mai aint all natural either anymore. i know its not the same as implants but she has gotten work done and isnt really natural anymore, just well done honestly

waiting for tail implants to be a thing
cQtlhD48EG0SY.webp

Hello, my first post here. I wanted to ask what you guys think about those special sets that she will be giving to tippers. I know non-tippers will be able to buy them but I wonder what is going to be different or special about it compared to the usual stuff she posts.

Hello, my first post here. I wanted to ask what you guys think about those special sets that she will be giving to tippers. I know non-tippers will be able to buy them but I wonder what is going to be different or special about it compared to the usual stuff she posts.
>Take a bunch of photos
>Choose X photos to not post
>Only give those photos to people who tip
I think it's lame. Her subs are already giving her money... to ask for more is kind of insulting. It's a scummy alternative to raising the base subscription price or creating subscription tiers, all of which are honest ways of asking for more money from subs, and better because you know what you're getting up front. With this, there is no ceiling to how much you must pay each month to not 'miss out' on content. She could post every single day of the month and drain the fuck out of her subs' wallets by forcing tips.

However, she is motivated to post more often if she rewards tippers... so maybe this leads to her becoming more active?

I don't think there will be anything special or different about them. So I wouldn't worry too much about them and they will probably show up here at some point whether they are good or bad (if she actually produces them)

It's interesting she said gifs. I took a look through the archives and only found two, from her Patreon era I think. It's possible they were made by someone else, I can't be sure. A set of cute/sexy gifs could potentially be very nice. But yeah, I wouldn't expect anything dramatically different from what she already uploads.

we got a decent look at mai's scars from her fat transfer in a recent-ish video. so like... mai aint all natural either anymore. i know its not the same as implants but she has gotten work done and isnt really natural anymore, just well done honestly
Yeah people tend to forget that she did that, and she also did her lips before.

Back
Top Bottom