• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Sure, if you're communicating the reasons in a civilised manner and then leaving, there's no issue and not something that should be avoided entirely. However, when the only thing that gets said is that she's a slag and worthless, I don't see the point. It's not constructive, and it's not healthy to harbor such emotions to the extent that you have to share them online - and especially to the person you're mad at for not delivering due to personal stress. I also don't think it's proper to discount an entire person if they make a mistake once, in your case the hypothetical cute girl mechanic, and they try to fix it once their attention has been brought to the issue. Should the problem be repeated several times over, especially if there's a promise for a service that doesn't get delivered to an agreeable level, then there's an issue that should absolutely be shared with others. What people tend to forget is that there really isn't a promise from Maimy's side to deliver more content, though it's implied. Certainly so with her continually posting schedules and plans to make it seem like things are happening. I've more than once been annoyed at that type of behavior, but at the end of the day, it's not promised.

I can also provide two anecdotal, or well one, and then another hypothethical one, stories.

I was a very angry child and very often got into fights and other things. A few times things got very far, to the point where not just teachers were involved. I used objects to my advantage, I used my height and strength (tallest in my class by several cms), I hurled insults, I was mad and angry. People were afraid. I did all those things, and what happened? People were, as I mentioned, afraid. Did that bring me respect? No, quite the opposite. People walked on their tippy toes not to anger me, since very innocuous things could provoke me into rage, people tended to avoid me since they were afraid rather than respected me. It wasn't just anger at random things, however, it was also anger towards genuine injustice - not just towards myself. I often got mad at other's behalf and stood up to the one doing the wronging, but did that bring respect from the person who I "protected"? No, they got afraid. Is it a 1to1 compared to your story of standing up to yourself? No, but it's a story about how anger and lashing out isn't always the answer.

The second one is hypothetical. You mention your dialogue with the receptionist and how you eventually worked things out. You uttered your grievance towards the man in a civilised manner, and the issue was resolved. How would the conversation have gone if, instead of being articulate and proper, you cussed him out and threw a fit of rage? I very much doubt the issue would've been solved as smoothly, if at all.

Truth is most often preferred, but there are times where I disagree with your philosophy of always telling the absolute truth. Things that hurt another, without any benefit to anybody, is pointless. Things such as dementia patients not remembering certain things and reminding them over and over, and them getting sad every time. Very specific case, however, there are lots of other cases where the same principle can be applied. I won't try to come up with more scenarios, but my argument is obvious. I do agree that it's reprehensible for e-girls to pretend that people have a shot, and sad for those who believe it. I don't think thanking somebody for a donation, even when they don't need it, is absurd. Most people, hopefully, aren't too attached and can escape into the fantasy only for a little bit, and aren't naïve enough to ignore her BF and the "story" texts she sometimes posts on her OF and pretend it's all real. I also believe there's nothing wrong with her withholding information, since not everything has to be shared (something she could learn a bit of - think plans etc.). Worth mentioning is that this type of content, anything related to OF and "personal" content, is probably not very healthy for anybody.
Our Emperor Ceasar continues to showcase why he is our leader. Praise be to the chosen one.

I'm sorry - is the current drama in the asylum about her possibility that she got an agency based off a couple of scraps of communication which imply nothing and a reward for tippers?
Jesus Christ boys, get some air, breathe. Like someone once said, nothing ever happens.

I'm sorry - is the current drama in the asylum about her possibility that she got an agency based off a couple of scraps of communication which imply nothing and a reward for tippers?
Jesus Christ boys, get some air, breathe. Like someone once said, nothing ever happens.
360_F_546016914_qE7KlgNMJCzFSueLhBZ1Qo7NbmIVfu9e.jpg

Why would I need to be ''familiar with the content on this forum''? I only care for Mai, some other sexy ASMRtists and some other rando hot chicks, I couldn't care less about some plastic looking thot. Hours-long live broadcasts doesn't disregard the fact that she has or doesn't have surgery done and again, I really don't think she's anything special. A chick like Miss Bella in her prime (who also had surgery done) was a million times hotter imo. All I wanted to say is that she's everything we don't want from Mai who most of us like to be natural. Selti isn't even a lewd ASMRtist, so I don't even know why we are talking about her. The fact ur here though says to me ur also in desperate need to touch ''a real woman's breast''. :KEKWlaugh:
Bro you are so off lol, "plastic looking thot, shitload of surgeries?" She is all natural, maybe small little things done on her nose but thats it, some of her photos are out of this world, and the best thing is, you might think its photoshoped, and in many cases you would be right... then you go on chaturnate and you see she is even hotter...How can you even compare this Mai whatever mid girl to an all time goddess Selti lol, it doesn't even make sense. Russian beauty is unmatched. And i ain't simping, these are just facts.

Last edited:
Bro you are so off lol, "plastic looking thot, shitload of surgeries?" She is all natural, maybe small little things done on her nose but thats it, some of her photos are out of this world, and the best thing is, you might think its photoshoped, and in many cases you would be right... then you go on chaturnate and you see she is even hotter...How can you even compare this Mai whatever mid girl to an all time goddess Selti lol, it doesn't even make sense. Russian beauty is unmatched. And i ain't simping, these are just facts.
Dude, Selti's boobs are obviously fake.

I get what you guys are saying, but sometimes the best thing to do isn't to clench your fist and walk away. The biggest fuck you is absolutely not to just unsubscribe. It would be to tell them to their face, in detail, why you are leaving, and then take your money with you. Would you let a mechanic pretend to have fixed a mechanical issue with your car, make you pay an exorbitant sum, and then drive away with the problem unresolved? Of course not. Remember? You're a human being who is worthy of respect. At the very least, you make that motherfucker give you your money back, and you get a competent guy to do the work. Better yet, you rail about the incompetent fucker online, so that people know not to go to him; reduce his business and keep people from being swindled. Oh, but suddenly the mechanic in my hypothetical is a cute girl, and everybody loses their minds. "She's trying her best, I'll let it go. I'm sure she'll do better next time. I really like talking to her for the five minutes that I'm paying her two grand not to fix my tie rods properly." People like this are the reason good-looking women live life on "Easy Mode", as some here have put it.

Just grow a pair and tell them how you feel. You will NEVER gain anyone's respect by being a doormat that just silently walks away with their head bent low. I know that I'm talking to the IT Crowd here, but telling people to get fucked can do wonders. Seriously. As anecdotal proof I've got three short stories. First story: in third grade, some kid is bullying me. He won't stop no matter what I say/plead, so I get mad enough to grab him by the throat and pin him against the wall. He never bullied me again. In fact, we became friends after that because he respected the fact that I stood up for myself. We've stayed in touch to this day. Second story: I'm getting my sister's car's wheels aligned at a shop. Talking to the guy at the counter, I ask, "Do I have to pay you right now, or is it cool if my sister does when she gets back in town to pick up her car?" He responds with a smirk, "Yeah, we prefer to get paid for the work we do, when we do it." Instead of curling up in a ball of embarrassment, like others might do, I simply reply, "Look bud, it's seven in the morning, I don't need that kind of attitude this early. I was just asking you an earnest question." He apologizes for his rudeness and we proceed to sort things out. Last story: I'm working as QC for a large company; the government-appointed regulating agent for the geographical area I live in is there to inspect some shit. He's a cocky shit because he knows he can get a place shut down for non-compliance. He's half-assed hitting on the document-control girl in the office; a cute bookworm-type. He's a married man in his forties, and she's a twenty-something who knows he has a wife. He's saying something along the lines of, "You know Rebecca, I think you'd love it on my boat...", while he fails to fully staple the stack of pages in his hand; she is visibly anxious at how to respond. I'm photocopying some ISO's next to him, so I reach over without a word, grab the pages and the stapler from him, staple them, and hand them back while saying, "There you go. And her name is Robyn, by the way." She baked me cupcakes and other desserts for the next little while as thanks.

My point is, some of you think I'm an asshole, and to some degree that's true. But I just tell the truth, always. Sometimes I swing for the fences with a good joke that highlights the truth I am trying to tell. Some people can't handle that because it is uncommon; as adults, small lies and omissions are considered necessary to get through the day. In school, I never liked the kids who made fun of the one who was too simple to realize they were laughing at him and not with him. Maimy is laughing at you, not with you. She has made way too much money for way too little work, all while letting lonely losers (like those pictured above) think that they might have a shot. "Thanks for the bitties, EnterUserNameHere, you're the best! Here's the sound of a kiss and some eye-contact with a camera lens as thanks!" For fuck's sake, most of you guys won't even admit to yourselves that she's married to that ugly corpse of a man that plays LOL 24/7. Don't worry guys, she definitely has just been dating him for the last seven years, casually :COPIUM:. She's a bi-curious nympho :COPIUM: (who won't even get her tits out on a site defined by nudity and sex acts). She wouldn't lie or omit information for financial gain :COPIUM:. You definitely still have a shot!
:COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:
I normally don't agree with you on a lot of things, but this is a BASED and spot on comment! We rant and make fun of this girl on a daily basis in here and she said her self many times that she hates ''toxic positivity'' and likes for people to be ''honest'' with her. If you run a business, sell products and ask money for your work, you should be able to handle criticism or poor reviews. Sure, we get the leaks for free, but originally, it's paid content and should be treated as such. As long as you aren't crossing a line with stuff like doxxing or going over board with personal insults, always be vocal, always warn others, always leave poor reviews, always demand better. :EZ:

''Russian beauty'' lol, chicks full of plastic and Mai owns her *ss any day because Mai's natural. Selti no good, no good. :widepeepoHappy:

I normally don't agree with you on a lot of things, but this is a BASED and spot on comment! We rant and make fun of this girl on a daily basis in here and she said her self many times that she hates ''toxic positivity'' and likes for people to be ''honest'' with her. If you run a business, sell products and ask money for your work, you should be able to handle criticism or poor reviews. Sure, we get the leaks for free, but originally, it's paid content and should be treated as such. As long as you aren't crossing a line with stuff like doxxing or going over board with personal insults, always be vocal, always warn others, always leave poor reviews, always demand better. :EZ:
Guess what’ll happen if no one pays for her content, everyone’s mean to her, and she gets no new subscribers from people warning others and leaving bad reviews.

This will probably get downvoted , but guys...

Grown men arguing that my e-girl (who doesn't know i exist) is hotter than your e-girl (who doesn't know you exist) is...to say the least not a good look.

This will probably get downvoted , but guys...

Grown men arguing that my e-girl (who doesn't know i exist) is hotter than your e-girl (who doesn't know you exist) is...to say the least not a good look.
Grown men, overgrown man-children. Tomayto, tomahto. :pauseChamp:

Back
Top Bottom