• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

What's the OP's avy source?

277373.jpg

I get what you guys are saying, but sometimes the best thing to do isn't to clench your fist and walk away. The biggest fuck you is absolutely not to just unsubscribe. It would be to tell them to their face, in detail, why you are leaving, and then take your money with you. Would you let a mechanic pretend to have fixed a mechanical issue with your car, make you pay an exorbitant sum, and then drive away with the problem unresolved? Of course not. Remember? You're a human being who is worthy of respect. At the very least, you make that motherfucker give you your money back, and you get a competent guy to do the work. Better yet, you rail about the incompetent fucker online, so that people know not to go to him; reduce his business and keep people from being swindled. Oh, but suddenly the mechanic in my hypothetical is a cute girl, and everybody loses their minds. "She's trying her best, I'll let it go. I'm sure she'll do better next time. I really like talking to her for the five minutes that I'm paying her two grand not to fix my tie rods properly." People like this are the reason good-looking women live life on "Easy Mode", as some here have put it.

Just grow a pair and tell them how you feel. You will NEVER gain anyone's respect by being a doormat that just silently walks away with their head bent low. I know that I'm talking to the IT Crowd here, but telling people to get fucked can do wonders. Seriously. As anecdotal proof I've got three short stories. First story: in third grade, some kid is bullying me. He won't stop no matter what I say/plead, so I get mad enough to grab him by the throat and pin him against the wall. He never bullied me again. In fact, we became friends after that because he respected the fact that I stood up for myself. We've stayed in touch to this day. Second story: I'm getting my sister's car's wheels aligned at a shop. Talking to the guy at the counter, I ask, "Do I have to pay you right now, or is it cool if my sister does when she gets back in town to pick up her car?" He responds with a smirk, "Yeah, we prefer to get paid for the work we do, when we do it." Instead of curling up in a ball of embarrassment, like others might do, I simply reply, "Look bud, it's seven in the morning, I don't need that kind of attitude this early. I was just asking you an earnest question." He apologizes for his rudeness and we proceed to sort things out. Last story: I'm working as QC for a large company; the government-appointed regulating agent for the geographical area I live in is there to inspect some shit. He's a cocky shit because he knows he can get a place shut down for non-compliance. He's half-assed hitting on the document-control girl in the office; a cute bookworm-type. He's a married man in his forties, and she's a twenty-something who knows he has a wife. He's saying something along the lines of, "You know Rebecca, I think you'd love it on my boat...", while he fails to fully staple the stack of pages in his hand; she is visibly anxious at how to respond. I'm photocopying some ISO's next to him, so I reach over without a word, grab the pages and the stapler from him, staple them, and hand them back while saying, "There you go. And her name is Robyn, by the way." She baked me cupcakes and other desserts for the next little while as thanks.

My point is, some of you think I'm an asshole, and to some degree that's true. But I just tell the truth, always. Sometimes I swing for the fences with a good joke that highlights the truth I am trying to tell. Some people can't handle that because it is uncommon; as adults, small lies and omissions are considered necessary to get through the day. In school, I never liked the kids who made fun of the one who was too simple to realize they were laughing at him and not with him. Maimy is laughing at you, not with you. She has made way too much money for way too little work, all while letting lonely losers (like those pictured above) think that they might have a shot. "Thanks for the bitties, EnterUserNameHere, you're the best! Here's the sound of a kiss and some eye-contact with a camera lens as thanks!" For fuck's sake, most of you guys won't even admit to yourselves that she's married to that ugly corpse of a man that plays LOL 24/7. Don't worry guys, she definitely has just been dating him for the last seven years, casually :COPIUM:. She's a bi-curious nympho :COPIUM: (who won't even get her tits out on a site defined by nudity and sex acts). She wouldn't lie or omit information for financial gain :COPIUM:. You definitely still have a shot!
:COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:
Its definitely time for you to hang it up here hoss.

Random pic, your guess is as good as any, that is the full size though

Sadly no :Sadge:

If you zoom in on the nips area , the picture looks very suspiciously AI , which perfectly explains why it doesn't exist anywhere else and no source.

I get what you guys are saying, but sometimes the best thing to do isn't to clench your fist and walk away. The biggest fuck you is absolutely not to just unsubscribe. It would be to tell them to their face, in detail, why you are leaving, and then take your money with you. Would you let a mechanic pretend to have fixed a mechanical issue with your car, make you pay an exorbitant sum, and then drive away with the problem unresolved? Of course not. Remember? You're a human being who is worthy of respect. At the very least, you make that motherfucker give you your money back, and you get a competent guy to do the work. Better yet, you rail about the incompetent fucker online, so that people know not to go to him; reduce his business and keep people from being swindled. Oh, but suddenly the mechanic in my hypothetical is a cute girl, and everybody loses their minds. "She's trying her best, I'll let it go. I'm sure she'll do better next time. I really like talking to her for the five minutes that I'm paying her two grand not to fix my tie rods properly." People like this are the reason good-looking women live life on "Easy Mode", as some here have put it.

Just grow a pair and tell them how you feel. You will NEVER gain anyone's respect by being a doormat that just silently walks away with their head bent low. I know that I'm talking to the IT Crowd here, but telling people to get fucked can do wonders. Seriously. As anecdotal proof I've got three short stories. First story: in third grade, some kid is bullying me. He won't stop no matter what I say/plead, so I get mad enough to grab him by the throat and pin him against the wall. He never bullied me again. In fact, we became friends after that because he respected the fact that I stood up for myself. We've stayed in touch to this day. Second story: I'm getting my sister's car's wheels aligned at a shop. Talking to the guy at the counter, I ask, "Do I have to pay you right now, or is it cool if my sister does when she gets back in town to pick up her car?" He responds with a smirk, "Yeah, we prefer to get paid for the work we do, when we do it." Instead of curling up in a ball of embarrassment, like others might do, I simply reply, "Look bud, it's seven in the morning, I don't need that kind of attitude this early. I was just asking you an earnest question." He apologizes for his rudeness and we proceed to sort things out. Last story: I'm working as QC for a large company; the government-appointed regulating agent for the geographical area I live in is there to inspect some shit. He's a cocky shit because he knows he can get a place shut down for non-compliance. He's half-assed hitting on the document-control girl in the office; a cute bookworm-type. He's a married man in his forties, and she's a twenty-something who knows he has a wife. He's saying something along the lines of, "You know Rebecca, I think you'd love it on my boat...", while he fails to fully staple the stack of pages in his hand; she is visibly anxious at how to respond. I'm photocopying some ISO's next to him, so I reach over without a word, grab the pages and the stapler from him, staple them, and hand them back while saying, "There you go. And her name is Robyn, by the way." She baked me cupcakes and other desserts for the next little while as thanks.

My point is, some of you think I'm an asshole, and to some degree that's true. But I just tell the truth, always. Sometimes I swing for the fences with a good joke that highlights the truth I am trying to tell. Some people can't handle that because it is uncommon; as adults, small lies and omissions are considered necessary to get through the day. In school, I never liked the kids who made fun of the one who was too simple to realize they were laughing at him and not with him. Maimy is laughing at you, not with you. She has made way too much money for way too little work, all while letting lonely losers (like those pictured above) think that they might have a shot. "Thanks for the bitties, EnterUserNameHere, you're the best! Here's the sound of a kiss and some eye-contact with a camera lens as thanks!" For fuck's sake, most of you guys won't even admit to yourselves that she's married to that ugly corpse of a man that plays LOL 24/7. Don't worry guys, she definitely has just been dating him for the last seven years, casually :COPIUM:. She's a bi-curious nympho :COPIUM: (who won't even get her tits out on a site defined by nudity and sex acts). She wouldn't lie or omit information for financial gain :COPIUM:. You definitely still have a shot!
No my friend, we all think you're an asshole - but that's ok. We're all assholes too.

Sorry, I couldn't get through the whole text. But regarding your example with the car service, I will comment. When you give your car to a car repair shop, then there is already an agreement between you and the car service with the rights and obligations of both parties. And infringement or non-compliance with them is punishable up to criminal liability. And the car service actually has to and is obliged to provide you with the service you paid for. When you pay for the subscription of such a model to OF, then only she has obligations to this plotform, and on your part everything is voluntary and without claims. If you don't like the content, then you're just looking for what you need. And if you voluntarily brought money to a person, where only her desire to earn is a guarantee, then what's the point of angry comments? You just stop paying and she will immediately think about it when at the beginning of the month she receives not $ 20,000, but $ 500. I wrote about the sums figuratively. But this is my opinion on this matter.

Sorry, I couldn't get through the whole text. But regarding your example with the car service, I will comment. When you give your car to a car repair shop, then there is already an agreement between you and the car service with the rights and obligations of both parties. And infringement or non-compliance with them is punishable up to criminal liability. And the car service actually has to and is obliged to provide you with the service you paid for. When you pay for the subscription of such a model to OF, then only she has obligations to this plotform, and on your part everything is voluntary and without claims. If you don't like the content, then you're just looking for what you need. And if you voluntarily brought money to a person, where only her desire to earn is a guarantee, then what's the point of angry comments? You just stop paying and she will immediately think about it when at the beginning of the month she receives not $ 20,000, but $ 500. I wrote about the sums figuratively. But this is my opinion on this matter.
I will make it simple, I have a car, I take it to a repair shop, if they fail to repair it, they will not get paid.
For Maimy you already pay her before the month start, and you can't be sure if you would get what she promises for subscription, or you might get nothing for the month you already paid for.
I don't see a correlation between the two examples.

Back
Top Bottom