• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

tenor.gif

I tipped her back in May 2023 and she never read them. She says to let her know if we tipped 6 months ago. I wonder if I'll still get my bonus if I resub this month?:monkaHmm:
Worth a try?

she said she'd also sell the sets. So even if people who tipped don't leak them, we'd have the opportunity to just outright buy them.
Question is how much it'll be considering there's three tiers. I'd imagine it'll be quite expensive, honestly. Hopefully this isn't the start of a PPV future :PepeWhy:

Congrats on 500 to my favorite thread to unwatch immediately after I post :OkayChampThumbs:!
She's gonna read her DMs :monkaW:, if the messages are anything like what's in here... see you guys in 6 months for the next post :KEKWlaugh:.

I'm just joking around, this thread is fun to read from time to time :pepoLove:

So who agrees that the mega simp subscribers will ignore the "who tipped for me *IN THE PAST*" and start tipping now in the hopes Maimy notices them? Honestly pretty smart on her behalf, she has to be aware that more people will tip now. And please don't let this be the start of a regular PPV thing

Although given her recent anxiety (yesterday) I don't know how many of those DMs she will get through

500!!

She’s definitely putting a lot on her plate, especially reading all those DMs. Being positive about this, she’s doing much better and we can expect constant content (idk about the quality though). Let’s hope the sets leak

And here’s to 500 pages more full of memes and insightful opinions about our girl :pepoLove:

Worth a try?

Question is how much it'll be considering there's three tiers. I'd imagine it'll be quite expensive, honestly. Hopefully this isn't the start of a PPV future :PepeWhy:

I don't think ppv will be a regular thing. she's been 0 PPV for years now, and seems to only be introducing it this time as a way to be "fair" to new people who didn't tip in the past.

If she sees enough dollar signs though, anything is possible. But I doubt PPV will be a normal occurrence.

I don't think ppv will be a regular thing. she's been 0 PPV for years now, and seems to only be introducing it this time as a way to be "fair" to new people who didn't tip in the past.

If she sees enough dollar signs though, anything is possible. But I doubt PPV will be a normal occurrence.
Hopefully. What makes me uncertain is the fact that it'll be possible to purchase the set for those who haven't tipped. It might just simply be to make it fair for everybody, but there's also the risk it'll bring more. Hopefully not, since she doesn't seem the type.

"I just wanted to make an additional note. Even if my account is a paid account, I won't be tolerating any kind of mean/toxic comment, I accept constructive feedback but insults will result in block 🫶🏻 this should be a safe space for me to create and interact with my dearest supporters." Good for her, honestly. As long as people continue actually giving feedback, rather than reverting to their ultra simping now that she's reading/responding again.

"I just wanted to make an additional note. Even if my account is a paid account, I won't be tolerating any kind of mean/toxic comment, I accept constructive feedback but insults will result in block 🫶🏻 this should be a safe space for me to create and interact with my dearest supporters." Good for her, honestly. As long as people continue actually giving feedback, rather than reverting to their ultra simping now that she's reading/responding again.

Honestly i'm amazed anyone is actually insulting her in her OF , i was under the impression everyone there in her OF comments is a GIGA ass kisser , looks like the constant nip reveal chase has angered some and turned them into ass insulters.

Honestly i'm amazed anyone is actually insulting her in her OF , i was under the impression everyone there in her OF comments is a GIGA ass kisser , looks like the constant nip reveal chase has angered some and turned them into ass insulters.
This might be from about a year ago, shortly after she failed to go topless after she raised the possibility. I think there was some discontent amongst her simps back then.

It used to be exclusively positive, but after her hiatus people started getting mad and more vocal - and not in a good way. Pretty much just insulting which helped noone. I don't think people asking, and being somewhat annoyed, with her antics, but some went farther than that which I don't agree with. Disagree with her content all you want, but do so silently, or with some modicum of respect. Biggest fuck you: unsubscribe.

Back
Top Bottom