• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Uploaded the short stream, but i will also do a "youtube cut" to be posted later
Follow this post:
Watched the first 3 min of this train wreck and most of those 3 min were silent and the first thing she said was ''thank you for the 6 months''. Yeah, I think I've seen enough. Especially seeing how she apparently is gonna talk about nasty asses, something I don't even wanna think about when watching Mai. Does she get a lot of donation money or something, because I truly don't understand her current obsession with these wack *ss Twitch streams. 🤷‍♂️

c5d93a40-a865-4975-b329-44bcb4dcabfa_text.gif

Watched the first 3 min of this train wreck and most of those 3 min were silent and the first thing she said was ''thank you for the 6 months''. Yeah, I think I've seen enough. Especially seeing how she apparently is gonna talk about nasty asses, something I don't even wanna think about when watching Mai. Does she get a lot of donation money or something, because I truly don't understand her current obsession with these wack *ss Twitch streams. 🤷‍♂️
wash your ass bro

She was only posting everyday during the first month. Otherwise, it was more than nowadays
I don't have the exact figures, but I'm sure that she used to post a lot of Pics and photoshoots, and between 4 and 5 videos a month and short videos in between, while also posting on YouTube as well.
of course she ain't at the same position as when she started, and understandable she wouldn't push her self as much as she used to do, but damn do I wonder what's the problem???

Say what you want about her videos...at least she tries to be creative with some of her videos.

It could always get worse, and we could end up with some boring ass videos like other creators make...

(Looking at you Puffin) :peepoWtf:

Also, doing my part to get to 500 pages. :MLADY:

Back
Top Bottom