• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Uploaded the short stream, but i will also do a "youtube cut" to be posted later
Follow this post:
Screenshot_14919beb8926d35419.md.png Screenshot_13312869cc95354088.md.png
Twitch-Stream-2024-10-01-Asmr.mp4_thumbsc6f5aa4a9b3209dc.md.png
BunkrGofilePixeldrain
Full StreamFull StreamFull Stream
Youtube CutYoutube CutYoutube Cut

So, for this stream, I will be trying a cut where all chat interaction is cut out, a YouTube cut per se.
But this will take a little longer to make.

Of course she's attractive, but I would say it's her all around mannerism that gets to the simps.
If I was a teen, I'd be totally addicted to her streams, and no grass would ever see me no more. :KEKW:
frodo-recall.gif

ok let's get this back on track. Big furry squirrel costume or Huge furry bunny costume Asmr. Either get a nut or bit on a carrot
It wasn't a butt plug.
She's not wrong. Wash your butt
People laugh at that advice, but when you've spent three weeks in the middle east in a remote region, swamp ass becomes a real problem and you'll be begging for running water.

The answer? Wet wipes. Half of my go bag is full of them.

Well, I gotta hand it to her, she broke through 80k on Twitch and there's three months left. It was definitely a smart move switching her avatars on Twitch and YouTube from anime characters to her lovely, cute af face :simpspotted:. She should have done that years ago.
I wish we could get her banned from Twitch so she'd have to focus on OF and YT for her income. Is talking about her boobs or dirty asses grounds for banning? :KEKWlaugh:

I'm a couple days late but I thought the new video was pretty fire. Definitely up there with Elf and Tavern girl RPs. My only issues are her unfortunately common fade to black climaxes. All she has to do is a classic cum for me or a countdown or anything to signal a finish and it would've been a top 10 mai video. Also I wish she did more dirty talking transitioning to the doggy portion. She's pretty good at dirty talking I wonder why she stays quiet so often. But nahhhhhh I agree with an earlier post, that above pov we had of her with the slips was great. All she has to do is let a nipple or boob slip out or maybe just grab it and pull it out for a few seconds and I'd be satisfied.

I'm a couple days late but I thought the new video was pretty fire. Definitely up there with Elf and Tavern girl RPs. My only issues are her unfortunately common fade to black climaxes. All she has to do is a classic cum for me or a countdown or anything to signal a finish and it would've been a top 10 mai video. Also I wish she did more dirty talking transitioning to the doggy portion. She's pretty good at dirty talking I wonder why she stays quiet so often. But nahhhhhh I agree with an earlier post, that above pov we had of her with the slips was great. All she has to do is let a nipple or boob slip out or maybe just grab it and pull it out for a few seconds and I'd be satisfied.
The Elf tavern maid RP video, is the only video that she said that was up to her expectations, and turned out as she imagined, and it shows.
It was a continuous shoot with little to no cuts at all.
You could say that she tried to mimic some aspects in this latest video, but no fucking way it is up there with the Tavern video.
I wish she could do a video as good that, but until she stops saying "the video didn't turn out as expected", we'll keep on waiting.

I finally finished the Yt cut.
Probably not doing that again.
Thanks for this. I'm actually getting anxiety watching the beginning. She is clearly super anxious, wants to film for YT, but doesn't appear to have any plan in place, then gets even more anxious when things don't come together.

Has she ever recorded a YT video live on Twitch before, because I'm thinking no? I've seen other ASMR artists do it. They churn them out like a factory line. I imagine to get the job done you have to switch off your mind to Twitch entirely, which Mai might struggle with.

Also, when she said she's changing her name legally I assumed it was a joke, but she keeps reiterating and she sounds deadly serious?? Maybe she was just too anxious to laugh. Maybe she means her name on Instagram which she said something about before...

Back
Top Bottom