• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Watching this stream makes me realize just how good she is at this shit. Genuinely. Sure, the catering towards the ultrasimps is a bit cringe, but it's not too bothersome to the point where you want to find the nearest bridge like it reads in here sometimes :peepoShrug:. Very calming sounds, nice camera angle - despite it not being sexual.

The intuitiveness of what she's doing is probably one of those things that makes her one of the best. Her trying to plan everything out, instead of going with the flow is what must be hindering her. It's like she knows what to do, but overthinks it like it's not good enough for a video?

Watching this stream makes me realize just how good she is at this shit. Genuinely. Sure, the catering towards the ultrasimps is a bit cringe, but it's not too bothersome to the point where you want to find the nearest bridge like it reads in here sometimes :peepoShrug:. Very calming sounds, nice camera angle - despite it not being sexual.

The intuitiveness of what she's doing is probably one of those things that makes her one of the best. Her trying to plan everything out, instead of going with the flow is what must be hindering her. It's like she knows what to do, but overthinks it like it's not good enough for a video?
Her ASMR is some of, if not the best in the game. As someone who enjoys ASMR I do wish she would focus on youtube at least some. The twitch streams just don't provide the same thing. I hate the constant interruption to thank someone from chat etc.

No, no, no Caesar don't fall for Medusa's trap.

Do you mean her as a streamer or her as an ASMRtist when you say ''how good she is at this shit''? I agree that she's a great ASMRtist, one of the best (even just as a SFW ASMRtist), but I think she's a very mid-streamer. It's not like she's doing anything crazy, she isn't particularly funny, she doesn't really have a unique talent, she's not insanity knowledge or has any real unique insight or takes on anything. Her shtick is that she's attractive and the simps who watch her project their fantasies on her while hoping that if they donate enough she'll end up fuc... dating one of them. Not trying to be a dck towards her or anyone who likes them or anything, but every time I've watched parts of her streams there was nothing that stood out to me as being amazing.

What is she gonna get out of achieving 100K followers on Twitch? A checkmark or some sht (idk how Twitch works with that). Looks to me like she's on yet another random side quest no one cares about or has asked for. But as I recently said, I enjoy watching this thread a million times more than I enjoy watching her stuff atm.. after 4 years I'm kinda emotionally tapped out and lost any hype I had for her. I'm just here for my boyzzzzz.
You dont get shit for reaching that milestone. And its nothing to brag about either. Follows on twitch mean litteraly nothing. Average viewers, unique viewers and watchtime is important for twitch but I guess getting a big number makes her cream like many other streamers/content creators aswell.

Not as if numbers matter anyways because in about 3,5 weeks shes going on a hiatus again for about a month because shes putting too much on her plate again. .

Do you mean her as a streamer or her as an ASMRtist when you say ''how good she is at this shit''? I agree that she's a great ASMRtist, one of the best (even just as a SFW ASMRtist), but I think she's a very mid-streamer. It's not like she's doing anything crazy, she isn't particularly funny, she doesn't really have a unique talent, she's not insanity knowledge or has any real unique insight or takes on anything. Her shtick is that she's attractive and the simps who watch her project their fantasies on her while hoping that if they donate enough she'll end up fuc... dating one of them. Not trying to be a dck towards her or anyone who likes them or anything, but every time I've watched parts of her streams there was nothing that stood out to me as being amazing.
Of course she's attractive, but I would say it's her all around mannerism that gets to the simps.
If I was a teen, I'd be totally addicted to her streams, and no grass would ever see me no more. :KEKW:

Her ASMR. She's nothing special as a streamer, but not bad either. She seems like a regular girl for the most part, but then the ittybittytitties comes out in a "cute childish" voice - par for the course with her being the type of streamer she is. But yes, if she wasn't attractive she'd be nowhere near as popular as she is.

Her ASMR. She's nothing special as a streamer, but not bad either. She seems like a regular girl for the most part, but then the ittybittytitties comes out in a "cute childish" voice - par for the course with her being the type of streamer she is. But yes, if she wasn't attractive she'd be nowhere near as popular as she is.
i mean being attractive is the whole brand of those streamers and she s lucky (us too) she looks this good...

The Usual BASED Caesar take! Agreed mate. :GigaChad:

You dont get shit for reaching that milestone. And its nothing to brag about either. Follows on twitch mean litteraly nothing. Average viewers, unique viewers and watchtime is important for twitch but I guess getting a big number makes her cream like many other streamers/content creators aswell.

Not as if numbers matter anyways because in about 3,5 weeks shes going on a hiatus again for about a month because shes putting too much on her plate again. .
Maybe she needs this threshold to get sponsors... 💵

Maybe she needs this threshold to get sponsors... 💵
No company looks at your followcount. They are interested in how old your viewers are and how many will see their advertisment, be it a product placement or a banner below the stream. And shes big enough to be able to get sponsors. But its not a good look for your company to sponsor a girl that does OF aka sexwork which is why she has no sponsors.

or an agency...dun dun dun!
I believe maimy might not be the smartest but I doubt shes dumb enough to get into an agency

I'm not crazy about her twitch streams, but I did like that last gaming stream she did, with that cheap horror game. I found that pretty fun to watch, and see her get scared... but I like gaming streams in general if the game is interesting. I think I prefer ear licking/kissing ASMR as opposed to her just rubbing on ears with a feather or piece of carpet or whatever it is she does on there, so her twitch ASMR is kind of useless to me

Maimy would be an easy mark for an agency. They would sell her on them doing all the advertising for her while she gets to do even less than she already does. Easy money for them too since they get paid whether she produces content or not. She would be a fool to engage with one but she strikes me as the type to do it because others do it too

Back
Top Bottom