EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Ok I was going to ask people who might watch her Twitch livestream if she said most cosplays will be for YouTube,
then I decided to go through that torture on my own, and all I can say Fuck-you user "Donotkowjack", she never said that shit.

Ok I was going to ask people who might watch her Twitch livestream if she said most cosplays will be for YouTube,
then I decided to go through that torture on my own, and all I can say Fuck-you user "Donotkowjack", she never said that shit.
She's said in the past that wigs like that are annoying to wear when trying to do ASMR for OF, whether that means she'll never do it or if it'll just be a rare occurrence is yet to be seen. It's why we never got the lewd Frieren video for OF.

She's been averaging more viewers recently. Before it was a steady 2k and I believe the other day she had 3.4k so 100k will come soon as long as she's consistent, that's all Twitch really is, consistency.

She's been averaging more viewers recently. Before it was a steady 2k and I believe the other day she had 3.4k so 100k will come soon as long as she's consistent, that's all Twitch really is, consistency.
Exactly, she can do it no time with consistency. And 2 times in 3 months, or as of late even 4 times a month ain't consistency. We won't even mention when she suddenly goes AWOL for months.

She's said in the past that wigs like that are annoying to wear when trying to do ASMR for OF, whether that means she'll never do it or if it'll just be a rare occurrence is yet to be seen. It's why we never got the lewd Frieren video for OF.
That was her excuse for Frieren basically, I don't see the Zelda wig as big as the frieren one, and regardless you can go back and watch many videos of her wearing wigs, she just knows the morons will take her words no matter what she say.

That was her excuse for Frieren basically, I don't see the Zelda wig as big as the frieren one, and regardless you can go back and watch many videos of her wearing wigs, she just knows the morons will take her words no matter what she say.
Mai won't shoot cause a wig is annoying or too heavy, meanwhile, firefighters run into burning buildings with about 35 kg of gear on them. And Mai earns more.
b5723847-dd87-47bc-aa08-8dd075f1a3a9_text.gif

Last edited:
Nah she’s gonna say the recording didn’t come out good enough and proceed to do a minimum effort 2 hr twitch stream talking about firefighter helmets instead.
If I was one of these NSFW content creators, instead of completely disappearing at the end of my career, I'd do an experiment to see how shitty my content has to be, and how much of an asshole I could be to my fans before they decide to fuck off. :peepoGiggles:

Back
Top Bottom