EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Now i understand how she got the Scamouranth name , because holy fucking shit that's some next level bullshit.
I've come across a few claims that even in the rare instances where she's shown flesh, it's not even her. Honestly? I fully expect her to be the first on board with using AI to generate her nudes.

Sep22_01-02 "I was supposed to be uploading a new video tonight but its not ready 🥹 all I can say is that I am spending an unusual amount of time in this video, I'm literally putting everything that I can in this one xD

It'll have something for everyone's taste I hopeee so 😂 I dont want to hype you too much so you don't ended up disappointed but you are always excited for me anyways, aren't you 😏

🐿️🌰🥜🍂🍁"

Who woulda thunk? :KEKWlaugh:

Sep22_01-02 "I was supposed to be uploading a new video tonight but its not ready 🥹 all I can say is that I am spending an unusual amount of time in this video, I'm literally putting everything that I can in this one xD

It'll have something for everyone's taste I hopeee so 😂 I dont want to hype you too much so you don't ended up disappointed but you are always excited for me anyways, aren't you 😏

🐿️🌰🥜🍂🍁"

Not surprised in the slightest

BUT

At least she communicated it to us, that's enough for me :peepoComfy:

🐿️🌰🥜🍂🍁"

🐿️🌰🥜🍂🍁"

"but you are always excited for me anyways"
Lmao, I respect the trolling. :KEKWlaugh:

As expected, the ridiculous blockbuster excuses are back. We just didn't deserve two videos on OF in a week, apparently. And I wanted to believe so much that she would do what she promised this time... And again, disappointment, which negates all the positive emotions from the last video. There was already little desire to wait today. And after the new excuses, the desire disappeared.

🐿️🌰🥜🍂🍁"

Honestly at this point she's only been consistent on one thing for a while now and that is her flaking on videos. Which 90% of are because, "I don't like the way it turned out" and the other 10% being, "I want to make it a little better before releasing it."

Legit her own perfectionist mentality is causing us to get basically 1/3 the amount of content we could have if she just ripped it and uploaded like even just 75% of the videos she scraps for "not being good enough."

I dont want to hype you too much so you don't ended up disappointed

images

Back
Top Bottom