EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Emenuelly Raquel was interesting when she first arrived on the scene. Her standard videos are "meh" to me, but I saw potential so I asked her about custom videos and sadly her prices were absolutely insane from the very start.

Been going back and downloading from that Maimy Cyberfile link. Is there an easier way to download all the files in the folders without having to click on each one and then click download, especially the picture folders?

I think I see it too. This guy would have a field day analyzing the micro expressions!
disgust022b4dbd1e0e1349.png

Maybe I'm too far gone, but does anyone else see a disgusted expression when she looks at herself in this clip?
Difficult to say, but wouldn’t be surprised if true. I think that a lot of ladies who do this type of work, paradoxically have an good amount of self-hatred. It partly explains behaviours like intense sensitivity to criticism, body dysmorphia and stuff like that.

Difficult to say, but wouldn’t be surprised if true. I think that a lot of ladies who do this type of work, paradoxically have an good amount of self-hatred. It partly explains behaviours like intense sensitivity to criticism, body dysmorphia and stuff like that.
Also, it might not be she's disgusted with the fact she's doing what she's doing, but might have noticed some new "imperfection" on herself, and women are crazy in that regard. While they see a bunch of imperfections, we just see a hot AF chick we'd like to plough like there's no tomorrow. :KEKW:

Back
Top Bottom