EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

If she had only the lingerie (no tail and no belt, the ears I can live with :LOL:), and if the camera was lower in the doggy part of the video, that would've been just the thing for me. But hey, that's just me...

This was a good video but had potential to be even greater. The blowjob was nice with some good sounds but the doggy part was meh, the tail was a little on the way and she could at least lower the panties a little bit; she moves nicely though. The main problem for me is the effing climax because i can't tell if there will be more action or that's it.
And just a thought as i was watching it, I think that whenever she says she doesn't like a video or herself is just that she feels self conscious about what she's doing and gets shy. At least we got more than 2 videos this month, now she just has to improve the nsfw part

She should film with a touch of alcohol in her system. Just enough to relax her a bit.
She did say on one of the recent streams she casually drinks...
I think she should do that but for editing, that’s when I think she realizes it and doesn’t want to post. But that’s just a theory I have because I can’t figure out what she doesn’t like about the videos

Back
Top Bottom