EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

If I was one of these NSFW content creators, instead of completely disappearing at the end of my career, I'd do an experiment to see how shitty my content has to be, and how much of an asshole I could be to my fans before they decide to fuck off. :peepoGiggles:
Sorry to tell you this man, but pretty much every content creator has beaten you to the punch on this idea. Amouranth and Cherry are perfect examples

Maybe I'm too far gone, but does anyone else see a disgusted expression when she looks at herself in this clip?
I think you might be looking into it too much. When going from a smile to a "neutral" face I find it always looks kinda weird when you start analyzing it. Like going to a "bitch face" or a face of "disgust" like u said. On one hand I can see where you're coming from, but I think it really just might be a coincidence thing. But knowing her you could absolutely be right and she just didn't like it at all (from some God's forsaken reason)

Either way, I really hope she finds her groove again, because despite her not feeling great lately this video was fkn awesome. Even felt like she was more likely to show pussy than tits with all that teasing and "showing off"how she wasn't wearing anything underneath the shorts :COPIUM:

Ok I was going to ask people who might watch her Twitch livestream if she said most cosplays will be for YouTube,
then I decided to go through that torture on my own, and all I can say Fuck-you user "Donotkowjack", she never said that shit.
Sorry guess it was her only talking about jinx and zelda will be youtube only

Maybe I'm too far gone, but does anyone else see a disgusted expression when she looks at herself in this clip?
Damn this is another level of conspirancy theory … nahhh she just nervous .. as my thesis says: she is still not comfortable doing lewd content and showing that perfect ass

Back
Top Bottom