EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I think the one you guessed at "The ...Armoire??" is "vampire" (for Halloween).
And the "When you don't ...work" might be "When you don't want to go to work", maybe another bj vid similar to her under the desk and "Monring motivation" vids?

Yeah vampire is it... no way an english-second language asmr girl makes a video about furniture

What are your thoughts on the "Yeti Goodness" I have no clue what that could be

Can't imagine. You'd think any vid with a Yeti would be a fantasy, not casual, but I can't think of anything else that fits.

She must be talking about the Yeti Mic

Imagine her wearing a full on yeti costume while doing asmr on her blue yeti microphone and then at the end she unzips it and she pops out fully nude. I’m now convinced that’s how she does her titty reveal.

I salute your efforts boys for trying to decrypt her hyroglifics script, but I think they are all Low priority, and we all know what that means.

Great I saw Twins and I was like yeah finally, then I glanced to the right and I saw "low priority" , What the fuck???
Some of them at the bottom say just "Script", though... I'm guessing this is her system :monkaHmm:

Script = Only the script is done, or maybe in progress
Low priority = Script is done, costumes are figured out or in progress
In Progress = Filming has begun, or it's being edited right now

The fact that September is simply "25th, 22nd, etc" but October is "2nd of October, 6th of October, etc" gives me a suspicion that she just started this system in September, did not think hard about the naming convention, and for October had to use the month name... this is to say she might not even truly have a system down and this all could mean fuck all, as it has only been a few weeks.

It does seem like "Script" is less imminent than "Low priority" though, given that the script ones are futher down the list.

Sometimes i feel like this would be 100% accurate :KEKWlaugh:

Untitled.jpg

I still stop by to logpost every now and then. But yeah, it's not as good as it used to be. :sadKEK:
I havent been in Months, maybe more, but the last time i went it felt like the same 5 threats on repeat and nothing really interesting or funny. Gone are the days /b/ send a frog to space.

I think her videos are pretty good and they've been consistently lewd, even if not consistently delivered.
What I would like to see realistically is her lewdness slowly increase to nudity. Just give me a couple of nip slips. Give me some white panties with wetness that makes them semi-transparent. Then a G-string for the butt view instead of a thong. Then topless. Then bottomless. The progression could be slow if it's steady. She could milk the transition to nudity for years and I would honestly be happy, as long as she doesn't revert. That's just my personal take.

its the last hole in my youtube collection. (still need to also find one patreon video tho)

If anyone has this patreon video, It would be awesome:
2020-05-08 - ASMR Playful Kisses and Mouth Sounds
httpsi.vimeocdn.comvideo890239374_6401e19e9b6d6e28857.md.jpg
do you have her early videos with brown hair? im trying to get a screen shot of the rings she used to wear. i cannot remember if it was a wedding/engagement ring or just jewelry.

Back
Top Bottom