EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I dont really have a ranking because Maimy is currently the only one doing consistent GF experience NSFW ASMR, but here are some that have scratched my itch over the years (even if they fell off). Definitely your first three:

Maimy
Aftyn
its_bunnii
Jelzy
HeatheredEffect
Mood
Puffin
LunaRexx
CorneliustheCat
Rose
Tingletown
Wokies
Bella

They all have pretty good NSFW ASMR somewhere in their history. Not so much GF experience/cosplay stuff though.

Hey, who here remembers Maple? Man, I wished upon a star that she would ever do NSFW or even just show her full face. That half a face she had was super fuckin hot. Oh well. I will just have to break into CERN to search for the alternate universe that she and Frivvy do OF with Fairy Char. Who wants to form a team like mission impossible...
People sleeping on sloansmoans

You said it mate, it's the giant tits. I have my ASMR going on my 2nd screen while I play games or w/e , so i'm not 100% focused on the visuals the entire time, but 9/10 when Soph is playing I can glance over and see tig ol bitties covering the majority of the screen
That's fair. I would get so distracted and bricked up if I had some lewd ASMR chick do hot sht on my 2nd screen and eventual would make me commit sin, especially seeing those giant tits. :SALAMI:

If we're talking spicy takes here's mine :

1.MissBella
2.Aftyn
3.Maimy

:MLADY:
I you grab your girls and add one extra to mine, and that we didn't saw the full potential: Emichka asmr, she was sexy on mic licking, and hot af, unfortunately, I don't know what the hell happened :sadKEK: Whoever saw her body knows the gem we lost

keep going fellas. Keep talking about the alterantives, and maybe you'll prompt maimy into a christmas miracle of a nipple slip. That'll be enough to keep this thread going for at least a decade.
I know you're joking but DAMN is that a sad fucking state of affairs :KEKWlaugh:

Never heard of her, but after a quick search it seems that she only does Incest RP stuff which is absolute filth in my eyes. Or does she do GF stuff as well?
Does gf stuff too, but idc what they name it. Can say im person x and your person y. Its the stuff inbetween the labels that matters to me.

If not too much off-topic, what are some girls you guys follow as closely as Maimy? (non-asmr)
If this were a few years ago, I would say Indigo White and Bunni3png, but if you know, you know.
Nowadays it would be a tie between Plamea, Lucyuwu and Mati Marroni. (and technically Audrey_)
Miss Alisandra/Miss Alisa/Alisandra Midas will always and forever be my "self employed woman doing lewd/NSFW stuff" GOAT (not the weird findom stuff though) :ShyBoner:

But yeah, even then Mai is the only one I follow close enough to check this forum almost daily to see if there's been any updates/uploads outside of her Instagram. No1 else has caught my attention since Aftyn stopped. Mai and Aftyn have been the only women I've cared this much for to check forums and multiple platforms (Instagram and Twitter I guess), funny enough. There are other threads I follow on here ofc, like Puffin, Claudy, Diddly for ASMR, then Jessica Nigri, Belle Delphine (once a year I guess) for non-ASMR and the list goes on. But none of those I actually "follow" the same way I do Mai. Hope that answers the question! :PeepoBlanket:

Oh, I don't know. How about "Get off your ass and post the OF vid you promised to post 2-3 days ago".

She sure looks good for someone who was sick for a few days. I'm starting to think that she was busy doing something else. It just so happens that a Korean girl group called "Dreamcatcher" played in Sao Paulo on Sunday night. Hmmm.
You think Mai would lie to us?!? Outrageous!
imageab0d063a2e3e4fc5.png

Back
Top Bottom