EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

what's our little wondermuffin been up to lately?
champoy-el-risitas.gif

Damn Aftyn is the GOAT? :pauseChamp:

I didn't realize people liked her content that much, but then again I barely watched any of her videos.
Might be to time to revisit her videos :PepeHmm:
For sure men, she was the OG that started it all and is still hasn't been beaten. Mai might have the better production skills, but you could tell Aftyn was a perverted little fcker that loved doing that shit. Man, can't wait for her to be done with her home renovations so she can post more vids... right guys?! :COPIUM:

NGL this sentence made me LMAO. :leokek:
Kinda messed that sentence up tbh, but glad you enjoyed it. :LUL

Oh yeah, glossed over this but Mais new insta story is asking to just tell her something

what could anyone possibly want to tell her

hmm..
Oh, I don't know. How about "Get off your ass and post the OF vid you promised to post 2-3 days ago".

She sure looks good for someone who was sick for a few days. I'm starting to think that she was busy doing something else. It just so happens that a Korean girl group called "Dreamcatcher" played in Sao Paulo on Sunday night. Hmmm.

You know what? I'm just gonna say it

I didn't really care for Aftyn. Don't even have any of her videos in my asmr library
Now thats is a spicy take in this thread.
If I had to rank my folder it would be:
1. Maimy
2. Aftyn
3. Bunnii
4. Canan
5. SophStardust

Honorble mentions (Mainly for not really doing Nsfw together with Asmr)
RoseAsmr, AsmrMood, AsmrDaNeve, Lyrica, LibraAsmr

For sure men, she was the OG that started it all and is still hasn't been beaten. Mai might have the better production skills, but you could tell Aftyn was a perverted little fcker that loved doing that shit. Man, can't wait for her to be done with her home renovations so she can post more vids... right guys?! :COPIUM:

Kinda messed that sentence up tbh, but glad you enjoyed it. :LUL
Furthermore, seeing the absolute unit she married unites us in hope that pervysage may actually one day get laid. Hell. The man's a brother, I'll pony up some cash to make it happen if it's absolutely necessary.

Now thats is a spicy take in this thread.
If I had to rank my folder it would be:
1. Maimy
2. Aftyn
3. Bunnii
4. Canan
5. SophStardust

Honorble mentions (Mainly for not really doing Nsfw together with Asmr)
RoseAsmr, AsmrMood, AsmrDaNeve, Lyrica, LibraAsmr

I liked Soph a lot more before someone pointed out how dirty her 3dio was in a video and since then whenever I see her stuff I can't help but think of that

I liked Soph a lot more before someone pointed out how dirty her 3dio was in a video and since then whenever I see her stuff I can't help but think of that
Mate if the only time you noticed how unbathed that ogre is was when someone pointed out the state of her fucking 3DIO, I'm going to suggest you get your lens prescription checked.

Back
Top Bottom