EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Agreed, most of her videos are pretty generic non-sexual rp + ear-licking videos which back then were probably pretty exciting but if you actually watch them now they're really nothing special.
I guess it depends on what you're after, I could do without Maimy's awkward mimicking of sex tbh. Her best videos are ones entirely without.

I still vastly prefer Aftyn.

You know what? I'm just gonna say it

I didn't really care for Aftyn. Don't even have any of her videos in my asmr library
To each their own, but without Aftyn, there would be no Mai. She even follows Aftyn on Insta and has taken clear inspiration from her vids plenty of times.

Agreed, most of her videos are pretty generic non-sexual rp + ear-licking videos which back then were probably pretty exciting but if you actually watch them now they're really nothing special.
She definitely has done more than just ''generic non-sexual rp + ear-licking videos'', especially in the last year when she was active, she did plenty of GF RP vids and POV stuff. Her Valentine, Girlfriend Needs Attention on this Stormy-Night, Wake Up and her Nurse vids are definitely good examples of that (and much better acted than Mai imo).

Sadly, Mai also took inspiration from Aftyn on how to gaslight and ghost the fck out of ur fans. :sadKEK:

I liked Soph a lot more before someone pointed out how dirty her 3dio was in a video and since then whenever I see her stuff I can't help but think of that
I saw that, YIKES! Reminded me of Claudy's dirty fcking leggings. lol But honestly mate, what did you like about Soph besides her giant tits? Her content is absolute trash and she's clearly only in it for the money.

but man, her audio was complete garbage for most of her videos. The background white noise is louder than her voice in a few.
Agreed.
Great body
Oil-6.jpg

Furthermore, seeing the absolute unit she married unites us in hope that pervysage may actually one day get laid. Hell. The man's a brother, I'll pony up some cash to make it happen if it's absolutely necessary.
IKR! It seems to be another thing Aftyn and Mai have in common, having some Redditor looking *ss as their partner that streams on Twitch playing games 24/7 (can't remember if Aftyn's husband also played LOL, but wouldn't be surprised tbh). :KEKW:

I saw that, YIKES! Reminded me of Claudy's dirty fcking leggings. lol But honestly mate, what did you like about Soph besides her giant tits? Her content is absolute trash and she's clearly only in it for the money.
I like her only cause her giant tits. She being number 5 is just an indication of the abysmal content made for nsfw asmr.

If we're talking spicy takes here's mine :

1.MissBella
2.Aftyn
3.Maimy

:MLADY:
Absolute fcking BASED list here btw! Literally, the only lewd ASMRtists that matter. Bella for her insane body, ass and looks.. Aftyn for her amazing acting and her perverted mind, and Mai for her amazing production skills and sound quality. Just imagine these 3 in one vid. :cumsby:

Puffin could've been on this list if she wasn't such a clown.

Furthermore, seeing the absolute unit she married unites us in hope that pervysage may actually one day get laid. Hell. The man's a brother, I'll pony up some cash to make it happen if it's absolutely necessary.
Don't say his name and risk summoning him. We don't need him in this thread. Leave his brand of crazy in the frivi thread

I like her only cause her giant tits. She being number 5 is just an indication of the abysmal content made for nsfw asmr.
Her tits are amazing, but I gotta say.. is it just me, or does she looks MUCH older these days compared to when she started doing lewd content? She literally looks like she's sick or something, like really skinny looking in the face or something, idk. What about Irma, Moona or like Florescent or something on 5 instead? Idk... ur right, this sht is abysmal. PAIN.

If not too much off-topic, what are some girls you guys follow as closely as Maimy? (non-asmr)
If this were a few years ago, I would say Indigo White and Bunni3png, but if you know, you know.
Nowadays it would be a tie between Plamea, Lucyuwu and Mati Marroni. (and technically Audrey_)

If not too much off-topic, what are some girls you guys follow as closely as Maimy? (non-asmr)
If this were a few years ago, I would say Indigo White and Bunni3png, but if you know, you know.
Nowadays it would be a tie between Plamea, Lucyuwu and Mati Marroni. (and technically Audrey_)
Our ''topic'' is gone, lol. Tbh, none and I've only really followed Mai this close. I do like to check some of the discussion threads here, but I'm not invested in those or anything, and the only reason I do with Mai is because of this thread and how entertaining it is. I have watched some Indigo White back in the day, but seeing what uhhm ''he'' has turned into... yeahhh, gonna stay far away from that one. :KEKWlaugh:

EDIT: I do check out ASMR Glow on here from time to time because she's kinda an idiot and it's funny people getting upset at her. lol

Norafawn, Yellz0, Hakaosan, Grace_smit, MissChalice and up until a while ago, the Scam twins (Burch).
Take a wild guess at what most of them have in common that isn't immediately obvious.

Now thats is a spicy take in this thread.
If I had to rank my folder it would be:
1. Maimy
2. Aftyn
3. Bunnii
4. Canan
5. SophStardust

Honorble mentions (Mainly for not really doing Nsfw together with Asmr)
RoseAsmr, AsmrMood, AsmrDaNeve, Lyrica, LibraAsmr
I dont really have a ranking because Maimy is currently the only one doing consistent GF experience NSFW ASMR, but here are some that have scratched my itch over the years (even if they fell off). Definitely your first three:

Maimy
Aftyn
its_bunnii
Jelzy
HeatheredEffect
Mood
Puffin
LunaRexx
CorneliustheCat
Rose
Tingletown
Wokies
Bella

They all have pretty good NSFW ASMR somewhere in their history. Not so much GF experience/cosplay stuff though.

Hey, who here remembers Maple? Man, I wished upon a star that she would ever do NSFW or even just show her full face. That half a face she had was super fuckin hot. Oh well. I will just have to break into CERN to search for the alternate universe that she and Frivvy do OF with Fairy Char. Who wants to form a team like mission impossible...

Completely off-topic question , is anyone here like somewhat/really good a photoshop , i want a new avatar of chris evans as a cargo ship captain laughing on ship deck... :KEKWlaugh:

EDIT: Damn as soon as i asked this the website went down :leokek:

Last edited:

You said it mate, it's the giant tits. I have my ASMR going on my 2nd screen while I play games or w/e , so i'm not 100% focused on the visuals the entire time, but 9/10 when Soph is playing I can glance over and see tig ol bitties covering the majority of the screen

Back
Top Bottom