EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

To each their own, but without Aftyn, there would be no Mai. She even follows Aftyn on Insta and has taken clear inspiration from her vids plenty of times.

She definitely has done more than just ''generic non-sexual rp + ear-licking videos'', especially in the last year when she was active, she did plenty of GF RP vids and POV stuff. Her Valentine, Girlfriend Needs Attention on this Stormy-Night, Wake Up and her Nurse vids are definitely good examples of that (and much better acted than Mai imo).

Sadly, Mai also took inspiration from Aftyn on how to gaslight and ghost the fck out of ur fans. :sadKEK:
The quality of her content is definitely top-tier. For me personally though - her face is a mood killer though :SadgeCry:

The quality of her content is definitely top-tier. For me personally though - her face is a mood killer though :SadgeCry:
All fair mate, to me she is attractive looking and I love her body. Just not conventionally attractive like Mai or Miss Bella for example, but still really cute. I just wish we had a time when we still had option and could pick between 3 chicks like we did in 2021. We had Aftyn, Bella and Mai all making vids... what a great fcking year for lewd ASMR man.

All fair mate, to me she is attractive looking and I love her body. Just not conventionally attractive like Mai or Miss Bella for example, but still really cute. I just wish we had a time when we still had option and could pick between 3 chicks like we did in 2021. We had Aftyn, Bella and Mai all making vids... what a great fcking year for lewd ASMR man.
Amen to that, Bella quit way too soon :Sadge:

Halfway through the mythical '2 video week' without a crumb of video 😮‍💨 shit's tiring mang
93w29w.jpg

It sounds like sarcasm to me, like she's annoyed at people constantly asking. But then she realised it's a bad idea to taunt her customers and deleted.

Anyone find it odd how low key her OF is, considering it's her main source of income? Do you get banned if you plug OF on insta and youtube? There only seems to be three routes there; a link on her abandoned 2nd Instagram, an abandoned 2nd Twitter account, and her main Twitter, which she barely uses.

We'll apparently get video on OF and YT today. I hope these are not the 2 videos she promised and another OF is posted later this week :COPIUM:

Edit: now she deleted the post :PepeWhy:
What two videos are there? She's already lied. She or in general will leave without comment the absence of the second video on OF. Or she will come up with a new fairy tale about the difficult circumstances that prevented her from doing this. But at the same time, he will definitely give a seed for people to renew their subscription. So either ignore or blatant lies are waiting for us. Honestly, she's already tired. We need to stop with her. Whatever her content, but such an attitude negates all the positive aspects and the negative already outweighs.

It sounds like sarcasm to me, like she's annoyed at people constantly asking. But then she realised it's a bad idea to taunt her customers and deleted.

Anyone find it odd how low key her OF is, considering it's her main source of income? Do you get banned if you plug OF on insta and youtube? There only seems to be three routes there; a link on her abandoned 2nd Instagram, an abandoned 2nd Twitter account, and her main Twitter, which she barely uses.
Or google "maimynyan" and it's like the third result :KEKW:

Back
Top Bottom