EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I saw a few complaints about Aftyn's face , here's the cure to your complaints : :pauseChamp:

ngA14ELWocY.jpg

She just posted two things on OF, not the video yet.

First post: I'll be posting today the try-on video >_< its been such a long time I post a try on video haha I've been insecure abt my videos lately, I don't feel like I do it well anymore but I'll keep posting maybe they will get better <3 hope you enjoy it (has a teaser pic for the video, I'll let big C do the pics and shit)

second post:
I feel like I am finally in a better mindset to be open in here with you.
I've been meaning to align the expectations with this page for a really long time... I mentioned in the last post that I am insecure about my work lately and I felt like I couldn't reach a certain quality anymore, I know that not everyone share the same feelings, and I appreciate those who still support me, really do.

Because I was feeling this way, I knew I couldn't step into nudity or topless content, as I would be using it as a way to "improve" my content somehow, and thats not what I want at all, I also knew it could backfire me in the future too. So I didn't.
Is topless content off the table? Nah, I still want to do it, but only when IAM ready. And I think you will also love it when I am ready because it'll be the best.

edit: I know better than to take Maimy at her word, but the second post has given me a big ol dose of hopium

She just posted two things on OF, not the video yet.

First post: I'll be posting today the try-on video >_< its been such a long time I post a try on video haha I've been insecure abt my videos lately, I don't feel like I do it well anymore but I'll keep posting maybe they will get better <3 hope you enjoy it (has a teaser pic for the video, I'll let big C do the pics and shit)

second post:
I feel like I am finally in a better mindset to be open in here with you.
I've been meaning to align the expectations with this page for a really long time... I mentioned in the last post that I am insecure about my work lately and I felt like I couldn't reach a certain quality anymore, I know that not everyone share the same feelings, and I appreciate those who still support me, really do.

Because I was feeling this way, I knew I couldn't step into nudity or topless content, as I would be using it as a way to "improve" my content somehow, and thats not what I want at all, I also knew it could backfire me in the future too. So I didn't.
Is topless content off the table? Nah, I still want to do it, but only when IAM ready. And I think you will also love it when I am ready because it'll be the best.

edit: I know better than to take Maimy at her word, but the second post has given me a big ol dose of hopium
Well, that's what I was talking about. That's the bait. It's very tempting, but the wave of negativity in her direction is already huge and she realized it. I would like to believe it, but this ephemeral "when I'm ready" has been going on for more than a year, since the publication of a similar post with a similar wording. We'll see, of course, but I have no desire to support her posts with constant promises yet. I won't even donate on twitch anymore. I'm offended by Maimy! :)

When is she gonna post the video any idea ??

You know i read long ago about how NSFW erotic content can be as addictive as Heroin , and reading these comments it's VERY obviously correct :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom