EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

His post on @IG has disappeared? I don't see it anymore... :rolleyes:
scares-me-i-fear-no-man.gif

Yeah I remember that she used to bulk drop them at the end of the month. God I miss Aftyn. The goat of the genre.
I was watching some Aftyn last night and I just forgot how effortlessly hot and seductive she was and how she seemed to actually love what she did. Never get that same vibe from Mai who even seems to struggle saying stuff like ''c0ck'' or ''c*m''. Aftyn's ''sex scenes'' were also a million times better and actually communicated the ''coom'' part and I always loved her after care parts instead of a hard fade the moment you're ''done''. Mai is the best atm, but Aftyn is still the GOAT.

I was watching some Aftyn last night and I just forgot how effortlessly hot and seductive she was and how she seemed to actually love what she did. Never get that same vibe from Mai who even seems to struggle saying stuff like ''c0ck'' or ''c*m''. Aftyn's ''sex scenes'' were also a million times better and actually communicated the ''coom'' part and I always loved her after care parts instead of a hard fade the moment you're ''done''. Mai is the best atm, but Aftyn is still the GOAT.
Damn Aftyn is the GOAT? :pauseChamp:

I didn't realize people liked her content that much, but then again I barely watched any of her videos.
Might be to time to revisit her videos :PepeHmm:

Back
Top Bottom