EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Maybe she's finally getting her tattoos removed? I remember saying a while back that she thought about getting them removed.

Maybe she's finally getting her tattoos removed? I remember saying a while back that she thought about getting them removed.
What she should get removed, is her clothes.
drum-joke-bad-pun.gif

Some quotes:
"if i don't do it right now i wont do it, so lets do it"
"when i get the answer, i will tell you"
"I will try my best to not let it disturb my work"
What the hell this was an absolute emotional whiplash to read through

>Holy shit she's going topless (:COPIUM:)
>Nevermind she's not 'cause that wouldn't warrant "an answer". Also: Tell "us" as in Twitch or fans in general or just OF subs if it's related to "NSFW" stuff?
>Nevermind it's probably nothing as interesting as going topless.. Unless? (:COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:)

This woman is a fucking expert at having her fans guessing at wtf it could be she's talking about any time she "announces" something :KEKW:

She said last trigger before stream end

The part where she talks about it

Potential breast augmentation I don't understand why that would need to be kept a secret.. Although I admit this opened my imagination to Amateur Allure videos with Maimy, now that'd be a crazy fkn world to live in :COPIUM:

Someone take this copium away from me I fear I'm overdosing

OMG guys, she's pregnant or will be. She realizes she's getting older so she has to try and get a baby now. She's waiting on doctor's answers. When she's preggo, she'll try to not let it get in the way of her ASMR videos.
With the way this is all sounding so needlessly cryptic, that wouldn't surprise me. She is probably feeling the hormones raging right now, and if she can't get a kid now, she won't ever have one, is what it sounds to me. Wonder if she's convinced her boyfriend to impregnate her?

its fun to speculate but this could be one of those things we never hear about. Especially if its something not related to ASMR. My dream theory is she is gonna do some sort of professional shoot cause she is getting into shape for her cosplay and if she doesn't do it now she never will. Or maybe a fitness comp. Hopefully she doesn't quit ASMR especially that ASMR is sort of dying off apart from the big players and if youtube keeps cracking down on it

On a more logical note , there are really only 2 options that make sense (given that she needs to wait for an answer) :

1) A big move , to another country or to one of the most luxurious areas in Brazil

2) She's pregnant (she did say she ''would look cute pregnant to be honest'' on a previous stream)

She’s gonna go to college
After thinking about it, this could be very plausible.
She has said in the past that she couldn't finish university cause in her words "I'm too dumb".
Now, with tons of money, she can go to a private university (they are mostly worse than public ones in Brazil, so they are easier to enter)
Also, the timing works. Most universities had a strike this year, so the new semester is starting in october.

The bad in this case is that she would most definitely get worse at releasing content.

On a more logical note , there are really only 2 options that make sense (given that she needs to wait for an answer) :

1) A big move , to another country or to one of the most luxurious areas in Brazil

2) She's pregnant (she did say she ''would look cute pregnant to be honest'' on a previous stream)
Could you imagine another move after all that drama with building the studio. We would hit 500 pages overnight if that happens

After thinking about it, this could be very plausible.
She has said in the past that she couldn't finish university cause in her words "I'm too dumb".
Now, with tons of money, she can go to a private university (they are mostly worse than public ones in Brazil, so they are easier to enter)
Also, the timing works. Most universities had a strike this year, so the new semester is starting in october.

The bad in this case is that she would most definitely get worse at releasing content.

A crazy theory, she is going to college or something like that but in the US. She did say she wants to go to twitchcon next year but didn't mention anything about the visa she's been waiting for years now. Being accepted to a university there helps her get a visa faster

Sidenote: did she say anything about the upcoming video? Any ETAs?

At the beginning of the stream she was transferring the video from the camera to her pc and then told a mod she had a video for him. Maybe it's a yt video because i dont think someone else edits her of vids

Idk man if there is anything I would take her at face value with it's her saying she doesn't want to be pregnant anytime soon, given how vehemently she keeps denying that one I'm a bit more keen to believe it

Part of that is cope but I do feel like this is probably one thing I'd believe.

Back
Top Bottom