MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 250 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I saw a recent pic of Aftyn last year can't really remember where but she seems to have fixed the gap teeth issue. Probably with the help of invisalign which a lot of these thots use to fix up their teeth.

I think physical appearance wise it's really close but personally I'd give the slight edge to Maimy. Maimy was my number one favorite years ago until I discovered more asmrtists with similar bodies but I still like Maimy. Just not as much as before.

Aftyn is hot in that for a white suburban girl next door type she has an amazing curvy body with a nice ass and big tits for her size. Plus she has nice looking soles, then again so does Maimy.

Maimy and Aftyn for me bodywise have nice bodies, ass, tits, and feet but I like Maimy's pasty skin color more and the color transition from the top of her feet to her red/orangey looking soles. Plus Maimy has those dimples too. Damn so did Aftyn. Just realize both these girls have dimples. Maybe that's part of their appeal lol

p_sailor has a point that I can see in Aftyn's videos in that her sexiness in her videos came off more natural and intimate than Maimy could pull off. She seems more like she was into the character she was portraying in her videos. Like she became those characters. Not to downplay Maimy cause Maimy is good to but not as naturally gifted.

I think both girls if they were to ever make a video physically together it will blow up the ASMR world. Damn imagine Aftyn (with fixed teeth) and Maimy kissing and touching each other while wearing bikinis and a silky laced top while sucking each others toes? :hyperz::peepoFeet:

Hurry Cane

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Guess who's sick? sick again, Maimy's sick, tell a friend
Guess who's sick? guess who's sick?

dirty2007

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
If you'd had screenshots, i would be able to find few if not all. But beats me trying to locate them in 108 patreon and OF videos that i've saved over the years

• WaitWhat
Reactions: Incelsior

aouff

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Hope she finds the confidence to post the videos she recorded before the break, as well as talk about why she disappeared. Considering she specified not wanting to talk about it on Instagram, I'm kinda coping she'll talk about it on Onlyfans at the very least, but only time will tell. At least it's actually on her mind since she went out of her way to bring it up

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Considering how many times people have asked the same question in this thread regarding her inactivity, surgery, or whatever, I imagine people will still ask if she explains herself - even on Insta. I don't disagree with that she probably should offer some explanation or the like.