EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Which is worse, doing that, or pulling a Scamouranth and being fully nude but never showing her face in the same shot?
Anyone else have a feeling that if she does decide to go fully nude in her videos she will pull a Scamornath and blur all the parts where she is nude?

These questions do not making quitting nicotine any easier. Honestly if we were to get the holy trinity of Tits/Vag/Butthole… I could live without seeing the face. But in all honesty, I would take the stuff we’re currently getting (minus that f-ucking tail!) over either of those hellscapes mentioned above. Especially the Scamornath scenerio.

These questions do not making quitting nicotine any easier. Honestly if we were to get the holy trinity of Tits/Vag/Butthole… I could live without seeing the face. But in all honesty, I would take the stuff we’re currently getting (minus that f-ucking tail!) over either of those hellscapes mentioned above. Especially the Scamornath scenerio.

Tail and ears in moderation is cute and true to her character tho

It's going to be a full nude set with tails everywhere. She will come out from a tub of tails and ears. Having tails everyplace they can go.

It's going to be a full nude set with tails everywhere. She will come out from a tub of tails and ears. Having tails everyplace they can go.
Not only would I be immensely disappointed, I would also be impressed. Only thing I can think of from your statement, is Kurama from your Naruto :FeelsRageMan:

noo-darth-vader.gif

Hey are the 4K videos working for you guys or are you all also having problems watching them?

I feel like it has been a while since I've been able to watch them and was wondering if anyone else had problems

Hey are the 4K videos working for you guys or are you all also having problems watching them?

I feel like it has been a while since I've been able to watch them and was wondering if anyone else had problems
Feel like I've always had problems viewing them directly from bunkr (don't usually have that issue with bunkr videos). Sure people will say u can download them but that's the whole point for me personally at least wanting bunkr/gofile links: to view them in browser :peepoComfy:

Bunkrr servers have been going through maintenance for the past little bit, that could be why

This is possibly the single dumbest tactic used by some OF girls.
I know right? Like how do people know it's the same person and not some body double?
that's basically why they do it, they have some plausible deniability if someone they know finds their stuff though i doubt anyone that personally knows them would believe it especially if they've seen their house.

yeah exactly , it's basically ''oh you can't prove that's me in that video therefore i did NOT go full naked therefore i'm not a sex worker , just a content creator''

Which is worse, doing that, or pulling a Scamouranth and being fully nude but never showing her face in the same shot?
Yep. bc one of the reasons we like maimy a lot it's bc she has a pretty face, her eye contact has some relevance, again, she transmits the "girl next door" vibes which most of us already agreed in the past that it's one of the major reasons we like her, so, if she start to go nude and doen't show her face she will become just another generic OF/cam girl

Yep. bc one of the reasons we like maimy a lot it's bc she has a pretty face, her eye contact has some relevance, again, she transmits the "girl next door" vibes which most of us already agreed in the past that it's one of the major reasons we like her, so, if she start to go nude and doen't show her face she will become just another generic OF/cam girl
Now if she goes fully nude AND shows her face on the other hand... :PogTasty:

Although we all know full nude probably won't happen, I pray for the day we get to see her topless though :peepoBless:

Back
Top Bottom