Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Tristesor

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Idk what it is about you people always thinking whatever she does pisses her paying subs off. Even after ghosting 2 months she has probably more than enough subs left to easily do fuck knows what. They are "pissed" until she posts a single pic or a single story on IG.

The paying subs are not pissed off. They wont cancel their sub because maimy isnt going to release 1 vid a week. They wont do anything but to keep the sub up and running because they know that eventually they will get a video or a few pics.

Its the same old "ah maimy is now definitly done for", "Ah, its all over with maimy she pulled an aftyn". No. Nothing is over, she is not pulling an aftyn and she is just litteraly being lazy as fuck and the subscribers accept that.

The only thing that could POSSIBLY piss off her subscribers enough to cancel their subscription is maimy announcing that she quits Onlyfans. AND EVEN THEN people will stay subbed for as long as they can in case she changes her mind. She cant possibly do anything that makes her hardcore simps unsubscriber or get pissed off.

tnagooooo12

Lurker
Oct 17, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Imagine being pissed off about that, this forum is a nice reminder of how low people get

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Nonononononoyes

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 22, 2024
You all have to be the most toxic community I’ve ever seen. Seriously, if she’s not posting, stop paying. There are enough people in this community that if and when she gets active agin, you’ll know and then you can choose, or not, to come back and be a subscriber. Problem solved.

MaimyFan

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 20, 2024
I couldn't agree with you more.
Maimy has problems, she doesn't accept herself, she wants to change her physical appearance, even though she's perfect and absolutely gorgeous.

Unfortunately, this is the case for all girls who sell their charms on OF.

And I agree with you that her BF does nothing to help her, in fact he encourages her psychosis.