EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

I watched the free live had to turn the sound off I swear she says every thought that comes into her head

I don't make anywhere near as much as 300K a year

In fact, I don't buy most of the content I post, I'm just good at finding stuff.
Are her latest lives anywhere online? Not asking for a link, I'm just curious cause I've searched and can't find shit lol

X34
Why don't you post Lyna's live like before?
Why dont you spend the $40+ everytime...

Edit: Also, there's two others in this chat who said they watched the live yesterday but didnt record, not sure why its always on me to provide when there's others paying for it who could record.

Last edited:
Why dont you spend the $40+ everytime...

Edit: Also, there's two others in this chat who said they watched the live yesterday but didnt record, not sure why its always on me to provide when there's others paying for it who could record.
I think they are luying, just trolling us. I’m am about them-two others.

I think they are luying, just trolling us. I’m am about them-two others.
I legit don’t know how to record. And if I screen record I get banned from OF. Sorry guys. But I also do drop the entry fee to watch. Wished someone recorded bc it was fire.

Back
Top Bottom