EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

Her lives are always painful to watch live because you have to deal with her ADHD, getting distracted by things, people etc. You think she's about to do something and then some idiot asks a question or suggests something and she's forgotten what she was about to do.
She doesnt have ADHD, she's stupid. lol

I bet if someone gave her a 20k tip she’d show whatever they’d wanted.
Probably, but it would be done privately, most likely not on Onlyfans.

Probably, but it would be done privately, most likely not on Onlyfans.
Oh definitely.

I remember her posting a snap of her getting fingered by this old fat dude in his Lamborghini lmao. Her and Leila have both hinted at fucking NBA players too.

Oh definitely.

I remember her posting a snap of her getting fingered by this old fat dude in his Lamborghini lmao. Her and Leila have both hinted at fucking NBA players too.

That old fat dude is her boyfriend, names Mo, he has a weirdly private life given he’s basically the head of ADCC which is a massive BJJ platform

It’s definitely improving. But extremely slowly. I bet if someone gave her a 20k tip she’d show whatever they’d wanted.

I don’t think so, there was that one stream where she got like 16k in tips and said she’d do a JOI at 10k but then couldn’t bring herself to do it. She can’t even moan people’s names.

She’s definitely improving in terms of getting sluttier and riskier with outfit choices etc but she still has the same genuine shocked reaction whenever she has a nip slip. For some weird reason she always is terrified of a slip.

One thing I absolutely hate is how on instagram she says she doesn’t show anything there but will show nips and all on OF, then you go on OF and she says you have to be vip. Once vip there really are no perks at all, she doesn’t show anything

Shes an expert at extracting serious cash from the thirsty simps. It is actually quite entertaining to watch in the lives how thirsty the guys are, dumping 100s for nothing. It also seems to be like the same 5-10 dudes too so if they are gone her lives are dead.

i've always been fine with her riding the line with her content, but i was more fine with it when it was $20 a month for snapchat and not "get two new credit cards" cost

getting in the door is expensive, staying inside is expensive, and you gotta sit there for hours for a combined total of like 3 to 5 minutes of good content done in 6 second bursts in between her attempting to take a shot of what is probably water, and i very much don't have the hard drive space or ability to record any of it even if i did

basically i miss her snapchat being like daily tits and ass to enjoy

I don’t think so, there was that one stream where she got like 16k in tips and said she’d do a JOI at 10k but then couldn’t bring herself to do it. She can’t even moan people’s names.

She’s definitely improving in terms of getting sluttier and riskier with outfit choices etc but she still has the same genuine shocked reaction whenever she has a nip slip. For some weird reason she always is terrified of a slip.

One thing I absolutely hate is how on instagram she says she doesn’t show anything there but will show nips and all on OF, then you go on OF and she says you have to be vip. Once vip there really are no perks at all, she doesn’t show anything
On her weekend live she said she'd get full naked at 3k hit 2900 and said she had to go

Ill tell you what, a lot of these criticisms somewhat makes sense, from a constructive viewpoint. However I will say that the one live from February where she did the roleplay with Leila was DEFINITELY her best yet so there is still somewhat hope with all of it. Its a shame that X34 didnt record it cause that one was definitely worth the replay. Either way, im still glad x34 has the other recordings, big ups to him 🙌

Ill tell you what, a lot of these criticisms somewhat makes sense, from a constructive viewpoint. However I will say that the one live from February where she did the roleplay with Leila was DEFINITELY her best yet so there is still somewhat hope with all of it. Its a shame that X34 didnt record it cause that one was definitely worth the replay. Either way, im still glad x34 has the other recordings, big ups to him 🙌
how you know it was her best? that live was never leaked

Back
Top Bottom