EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

Okay well the other guy is lying. There was no threesome lol. Showed her tits covered in paint. Wack as hell. The see through white shirts are way better. Hopefully people stop paying her. Sheā€™s a scammer also. She has a top goal and says she will do something when it hits. But when it hits, she doesnā€™t do it, moves up by 1.5k and says she will do whatā€™s he says she was going to do before and then never does it šŸ˜‚. Fucking unbelievable

Her lives are always painful to watch live because you have to deal with her ADHD, getting distracted by things, people etc. You think she's about to do something and then some idiot asks a question or suggests something and she's forgotten what she was about to do.
Watching them back later you can skip all the crap and just watch the good stuff and they're much better.
She does show more on OF lives than she does anywhere else with more slips, problem is her lives are getting more expensive :hahaa:

She has a top goal and says she will do something when it hits. But when it hits, she doesnā€™t do it, moves up by 1.5k and says she will do whatā€™s he says she was going to do before and then never does it
It took me a while to realise but sometimes the goals aren't for what she's going to do right then because she knows as soon as she gets topless there's going to be slips and she wants to minimise that time. Sometimes the goals are for what level of nudity or what thing she'll do in the last minute 'show' she does before she leaves. She doesn't communicate this well leaving everyone watching frustrated that she hasn't got topless or whatever when she says she will, but she does hint at it saying 'well if I do that I'll have to leave' or 'I'm saving that for the end'

Her lives are always painful to watch live because you have to deal with her ADHD, getting distracted by things, people etc. You think she's about to do something and then some idiot asks a question or suggests something and she's forgotten what she was about to do.
Watching them back later you can skip all the crap and just watch the good stuff and they're much better.
She does show more on OF lives than she does anywhere else with more slips, problem is her lives are getting more expensive :hahaa:

It took me a while to realise but sometimes the goals aren't for what she's going to do right then because she knows as soon as she gets topless there's going to be slips and she wants to minimise that time. Sometimes the goals are for what level of nudity or what thing she'll do in the last minute 'show' she does before she leaves. She doesn't communicate this well leaving everyone watching frustrated that she hasn't got topless or whatever when she says she will, but she does hint at it saying 'well if I do that I'll have to leave' or 'I'm saving that for the end'

Couldnā€™t have said it better but I do think she outright lies, she says like fully naked at this goal or nip flash or whatever and then just pushes it further back then doesnā€™t talk about it. She was meant to get a slingshot bikini a couple of lives back and never did it. She was also meant to send out photos for being on the whiteboard twice now and both times didnā€™t do it. I actually have no problem tipping her cause I just get it refunded when I donā€™t get what I paid for

Reactions: X34
Couldnā€™t have said it better but I do think she outright lies, she says like fully naked at this goal or nip flash or whatever and then just pushes it further back then doesnā€™t talk about it. She was meant to get a slingshot bikini a couple of lives back and never did it. She was also meant to send out photos for being on the whiteboard twice now and both times didnā€™t do it. I actually have no problem tipping her cause I just get it refunded when I donā€™t get what I paid for

You can get refunded for tips you pay in the livestream?

You can get refunded for tips you pay in the livestream?
Yes, one of the reasons why she made her onlyfans free was because many asked for a refund of their subscriptions because Lyna did not offer what she promised.
Those photos she sends are random photos, in one of her first lives she contributed to be on the board and the photo she sent me was two, one covering her breasts and opening her mouth and the other of her ass seen from below. Same photos those he uploaded on his Instagram years ago

• PepeClown
Reactions: X34
It was always free, right from the very start. You're just making shit up
No, at first it was paid, it was 9.99 dollars, then I lowered it to 4.99 in the same week to promote it, then I raised it again to 9.99 and then it was free. I remember well, because the card was rejected, unless I had a personal one and while he used that one, the agency he works with created the one we all know

No, at first it was paid, it was 9.99 dollars, then I lowered it to 4.99 in the same week to promote it, then I raised it again to 9.99 and then it was free. I remember well, because the card was rejected, unless I had a personal one and while he used that one, the agency he works with created the one we all know
It was free from the very first day

Also, its 'she' not 'he'

Lol she had a white t shirt not a bikini. If you couldn't afford $5 to watch go get a job.
I am in a country where I cannot use a credit card because we are embargoed

If I had a credit card, I would not come to this site at all

Back
Top Bottom