EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

how you know it was her best? that live was never leaked
I watched it live my good man. Came at least twice from it cause it was that good. I just wish SOMEONE got the recording or a link where we could watch it cause damn I look all over different forums for it and no one has it. Also same for the one yesterday cause I heard that one was good, too.

I watched it live my good man. Came at least twice from it cause it was that good. I just wish SOMEONE got the recording or a link where we could watch it cause damn I look all over different forums for it and no one has it. Also same for the one yesterday cause I heard that one was good, too.
It amazes me how you guys pay huge sums for a one time view, like you could record it for yourself and there is so many screen recorders out there and even if you don't want to share it you do you but there could be a nip slip that happened and you might not catch it live or something hot that happened and you want to see it again
and onlyfans doesn't ban who record how do you guys think X34 got the live he shared

It amazes me how you guys pay huge sums for a one time view, like you could record it for yourself and there is so many screen recorders out there and even if you don't want to share it you do you but there could be a nip slip that happened and you might not catch it live or something hot that happened and you want to see it again
and onlyfans doesn't ban who record how do you guys think X34 got the live he shared

Tbf you got a point, I didnt screen record, admittedly my own fault, cause my phone cant handle recording and watching at the same time. But damn I just WISH I did cause man these two lives that went past were amazing. Lesson for next time I suppose.

Ya’ll paying her all that money with having the intent to only see it once is wild to me. 💀 There’s literally a screen recorder right there on your phone. 💀

It just narrows it down from however many people watched it last night to those who watched and asked and got the answer of 500...
That might be 20 people, it might be 1, we don't know, hence the risk

I refer back to this:

Why dont you spend the $40+ everytime...

Edit: Also, there's two others in this chat who said they watched the live yesterday but didnt record, not sure why its always on me to provide when there's others paying for it who could record.
Real talk I noticed that same thing u did X34....No bullshit,I'm tryna restore a 69 Trans-Am & parts keep me broke.....it hadn't been said enough but much appreciated your countless contributions.....

Back
Top Bottom