EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

I'm still under the impression its just her team or people trolling to get other people buying her lives. She aint showing anything

i've always been fine with her riding the line with her content, but i was more fine with it when it was $20 a month for snapchat and not "get two new credit cards" cost

getting in the door is expensive, staying inside is expensive, and you gotta sit there for hours for a combined total of like 3 to 5 minutes of good content done in 6 second bursts in between her attempting to take a shot of what is probably water, and i very much don't have the hard drive space or ability to record any of it even if i did

basically i miss her snapchat being like daily tits and ass to enjoy
She do nipslip on Snapchat?

She made a comment a few lives back that she’s going up a few sizes with her boobs and was considering in April (this month) to just sell her bare tits because they won’t look like it anymore. I would say it’s another scam/money grab though

I swore I'd never buy into one of her lives again but I was just browsing the home page and it looks like she just straight up has her tits out (nips and all) in the live teaser. Is anyone in there?

Back
Top Bottom