EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

Why did everyone stop posting her lives? I haven't seen any in like 2-3 months. is anyone able to find them on any other site?
They aren't free, they're ~$20 each to join live or whatever random amount she sends them PPV later, sometimes $40, sometimes $100+.
I'm fed up of being the only guy providing anything lately tbh and then some 0 post lurker comes along begging, smh my head.

They aren't free, they're ~$20 each to join live or whatever random amount she sends them PPV later, sometimes $40, sometimes $100+.
I'm fed up of being the only guy providing anything lately tbh and then some 0 post lurker comes along begging, smh my head.
I don't understand why pay for a stream where nothing is showing 20+ dollars..can we watch the stream without paying ? how to do it ?

I don't understand why pay for a stream where nothing is showing 20+ dollars..can we watch the stream without paying ? how to do it ?
You have to pay to watch it, there's no bypass for paying on Onlyfans

Anybody in the stream currently? I know I know better but she's been live for 3+ hours at this point, there a chance she's doing anything wild?

Anybody in the stream currently? I know I know better but she's been live for 3+ hours at this point, there a chance she's doing anything wild?
We will all be dead before she does anything wild. Shes been doing the same thing for 6 or 7 years now lol.

20 bucks for a stream where you still have to pay for her to put her fingers on her nipples :D or shake her ass, I don't understand how people can pay her for this nothing. And I'm with the ones who like to pay extra for wild stuff.

Just be thankful for the believers that still scout the content for us despite the constant let downs. It may be copium but you never know, maybe one day it'll be good lol

I recently discovered her. Sat in on the last live. She made a killing, nothing special compared to the others posted here though. Bought one content piece that was already here so you could say I'm not thrilled thus far.

her paid content is generally not good with the occasional decent post

her lives are i think better than her old snap content now i'm watching the last one x34 posted and goddamn

her paid content is generally not good with the occasional decent post

her lives are i think better than her old snap content now i'm watching the last one x34 posted and goddamn
Her lives are 50/50 good, depends if there are big tippers online and if she is alone or has friends over. If she has friends over the lives will finish after an hour, if she's alone they can go on longer and she can get more drunk. Big tippers need to be online to hit goals quick which she likes regardless of whether she does the goal quickly or not.

There are good PPVs out there, they're just expensive and you gotta figure out what they are. Examples:
She did a bigger PPV for the second link with vids etc but $69+ as usual...

yea some of the more recent ppv's are what i was thinking of, she exited my price range pretty quickly unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom