EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

Depends on the girl, its not normal for most but this is Lyna, there's people tipping $200 at a time.
Yes, it was $16 to get in and thats not counted towards the goal.
16 dollars to see her twerk, it looks like the lives she did on Instagram that she no longer does.
I thought the Halloween live was going to be worth gold, but if it weren't for the friend who showed her tits, it would have been the worst live ever.

16 dollars to see her twerk, it looks like the lives she did on Instagram that she no longer does.
I thought the Halloween live was going to be worth gold, but if it weren't for the friend who showed her tits, it would have been the worst live ever.
Lyna just knows how to work everyone i guess she is really hot but all the others she is with are mid Juli,anee was super hot when she just had the boob job before messing up her face. as long as she earns 2-3k for showing nothing we won't get anymore unfortunately

Lyna just knows how to work everyone i guess she is really hot but all the others she is with are mid Juli,anee was super hot when she just had the boob job before messing up her face. as long as she earns 2-3k for showing nothing we won't get anymore unfortunately
juli anne is much more provocative than her, she wears lingerie or costumes that are very sexy, and most importantly, she does nudes

True... But she has become less and less active recently. And also showing less, with shorter shows. Not a good development
oh yeah agreed, she's down to one show and one PPV a month, two of the last few have been $55 and I'm not paying that when the $15 shows are better.

At least she shows more than Lyna though. Just wish Lyna would stop messing around on the lives, she had some good ones in sheer / fishnet tops a few months ago.

We haven't seen a fully exposed, uncensored nip from Juliannee yet. Still waiting
A few months ago she did a live on Instagram in sleeping lingerie with another girl while drinking beer and every 10 seconds she showed her breasts. I also remember several very hot lives with Lyna dressed as cheerleaders. The best time was when they were together, I think that Juli Anne is very influenced by her daughter, I think that when she raises a lot of money she will stop uploading content

She pulled the same stunt as usual, hit her tip goal for wet t-shirt in 30 mins, didnt do it for the next 18, then when doing it complained the goal wasn't reached fast enough :WeirdChamp:
Logged off 1 min later

She pulled the same stunt as usual, hit her tip goal for wet t-shirt in 30 mins, didnt do it for the next 18, then when doing it complained the goal wasn't reached fast enough :WeirdChamp:
Logged off 1 min later
Does those who tips not learn?
may I ask what she was wearing in this live and the previous one?

Last edited:
Does those who tips not learn?
may I ask what she was wearing in this live and the previous one?
i'm still convinced some of these agencies send employees in with money to either make it look like they're making more than they are or to encourage other people to start tipping

maybe i'm just broke but seeing guys just dropping hundreds casually is weird to me

For my part, I have stopped entering their lives, if anyone wants to upload them or pass them on to me I would appreciate it, although the truth is, it's more of the same.
The only time she did a live with lingerie so that her breasts were exposed as soon as she moved, was when several asked for a refund from her onlyfans, that's why she made it free, so that people would pay for their lives or their VIP membership thinking that They would find something better (I have a friend who paid for the VIP, and it's not worth it, some are naked photos, but without showing anything, just some photo as a gift, but it doesn't look good and from a distance) but as long as I have that group VIP which leaves her approximately 6,000 dollars (plus the tips they give them privately thinking that she is the one who answers when she is their assistant), and those who spend on the lives to see how she covers her breasts, she will never show, He never did it, and he doesn't lack money.
I think that its true content is paid for by millionaires with good tips, who obviously are not going to upload it, that's what all the famous women do.
Let's hope it's like Karely Ruiz, who, being famous, started uploading xxx content and not like Daniella Chavez, who uploaded 3 blurry 20-second videos that can't be clearly distinguished if it's her and scammed for years.

i'm still convinced some of these agencies send employees in with money to either make it look like they're making more than they are or to encourage other people to start tipping

maybe i'm just broke but seeing guys just dropping hundreds casually is weird to me
This is exactly what happens. Glad people are catching on to some of the tricks these people play.

That live last night looked like it was lit by the blurred previews 😂. I was late to it so didn't want to join. It was already almost an hr into it.

Back
Top Bottom