EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

Are her livestreams worth it the download?? She talk about her sex life or that kind of stuff?

She's live unannounced now
Just saw the live and holy shit, this is what I've been dying to see from her. Really hope there's no turning back now after this. By far my fav live I've seen aside from the one where she was in the pink g-string with her friend. You are a king for all her shares X34 ong

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at the live last night and she basically never does her goals and then complains when people don't tip for the next one. She makes like 5k each time. It's crazy. I couldn't imagine dealing with that chick in day to day life.

I was at the live last night and she basically never does her goals and then complains when people don't tip for the next one. She makes like 5k each time. It's crazy. I couldn't imagine dealing with that chick in day to day life.
Yeah, she doesn't realise people stop tipping because they've just watched her not do her goals several times in a row in every live she does. If she did what she said she would people would tip again. The people that used to tip big and often dont tip so much anymore.

Did she nipsip on live?
Did you record the live؟

I stopped going her lives because of the scamming she would kick you for not tipping in the pay to enter live when she hit the goal she add more to it or change her mind add a new one would hit pretty quickly and wait till she was about to leave and do it for about 2 minutes or say she's tired and had to leave after making over 5k. Respect to anyone still sharing her lives though

Her last live was pretty great. And she did say the next one is gonna be naughtier. Does she always say that? What do you guys think?

Her last live was pretty great. And she did say the next one is gonna be naughtier. Does she always say that? What do you guys think?
Agreed it was great but you're meant to complain its all a scam like everyone else :LUL

Her lives are her best content at the moment, yeah she scams but she did wear that see through robe for a long time, I don't see any other content of her like that anywhere

Agreed it was great but you're meant to complain its all a scam like everyone else :LUL

Her lives are her best content at the moment, yeah she scams but she did wear that see through robe for a long time, I don't see any other content of her like that anywhere
😄 true but it's not her who's running her account so I can't be mad at her. Plus she obviously has a drinking problem that in a few years is gonna turn her into an old, saggy trash so we shouldn't be too hard on her 😄

Back
Top Bottom