EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

Yup, her account is run by unruly agency, well known scammers
You can see who else they manage here

There are some good PPVs, its just hard to know which ones are worth it, the lives are a better deal

Yup, her account is run by unruly agency, well known scammers
You can see who else they manage here

There are some good PPVs, its just hard to know which ones are worth it, the lives are a better deal
What's the price range for the good ones? Or is it random?
There's this lyna Hub 12 released this week, I bet it's pretty hot, $149. The previous one was great. 149 is way beyond my financial reach but I bet this set is pretty hot too.

No idea, but you have the previous one and haven't posted?

Does the live in the main channel not play for anyone else? Or I bunkr just super slow today ?

It plays fine for me but it is an .mkv so maybe not all browsers / mobile browsers can stream it
Try downloading and then playing with an app like vlc

oh right :LUL

I think Lyna Hub 12 is just clips from her live with Leila

please someone record it
443358423_lynalive.jpg

Yeah, she was out at dinner with her photographer friend when she was meant to be live :FeelsWeirdManGlasses:

Haha looks like she canceled it again. She deleted her post saying she was going live in 3 hours. This girl is such a clown.

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: X34
Back
Top Bottom