EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

The $10 DMs are shit, the good stuff is $70-100 and those are a lottery.
There's definitely people on this forum buying them but not sharing, happens in every thread.
The lives are $15-$20, I'm surprised others don't record them, I cant be there for them all

Once I get a new hard drive in my PC I’ll be more open to recording lives. I haven’t been buying anything because like you said it’s a lottery but also just no spare cash at the moment.

The $10 DMs are shit, the good stuff is $70-100 and those are a lottery.
There's definitely people on this forum buying them but not sharing, happens in every thread.
The lives are $15-$20, I'm surprised others don't record them, I cant be there for them all
You are a master genius, I always look forward to your posts, unfortunately I live in a country where 20 dollars is a lot, otherwise I would share as I have been doing with other moledos. Let's hope someone else can upload them and share them :)

You are a master genius, I always look forward to your posts, unfortunately I live in a country where 20 dollars is a lot, otherwise I would share as I have been doing with other moledos. Let's hope someone else can upload them and share them :)
Just so you guys know, if the post is misleading you can contact support for a refund. If it says something like “bare nipples” but has sprinkles or something on it then it’s not bare nipples therefore you can request a refund. Be careful when she says things like “my kitty” because that doesn’t specifically say vagina, however you can argue that she didn’t show a cat either etc. all the scam posts I’ve gotten my money back for

Also, the stream yesterday was extremely mid, she didn’t do anything, didn’t change outfits. Goal was $1500 for top off which she got then raised it to $2000 which she finally hit at the 1 hour mark so took her top off for 1 min then turned off the stream.

If it takes ages to hit the tip goal she says “you had an hour” if the goal gets hit earlier she either raises it or stalls till the end.. it’s a joke

Her lives are so fucking painful to watch. I cant tell if she's pretending to be a dumb bimbo or she actually is. Her lives all follow this same bullshit routine where she sets a goal, hits it within 30-40 mins, she delays, raises the tip amount for the initial goal, hits that and then does a small amount of topless covering or shower stuff for 1 min at the end before logging off cos she hit an hour.
It took her 10+ mins to take a shot today...
She also spent another 10 mins changing and going to get a charger just to delay things :FeelsRageMan:
Gets charger, fails to use it, battery dies when she's in a wet sheer slingkini :FeelsRageMan:

She reminds me of daniella chavez, she was a magazine model and uploaded provocative photos or did lives on instagram to gain followers and sell products, thanks to onlyfans she became rich without showing absolutely anything, just uploading the same photos that she uploaded to her instagram and which he deleted to upload them to his onlyfans. The problem here is her fans who give her money without doing anything. The girl thinks, I'm in 1 hour, I'm in a bikini, I take off my bra covering myself with my hands, and I have 1500 dollars, it's the same as the new girls on Tiktok who only They dance and give them thousands of gifts.
She used to upload more provocative things to her Instagram or Snapchat, when she became her onlyfans I thought she would show more, but it was the opposite.
Two months ago I had to cut money, and his onlyfans was one of the ones I left, it's honestly not worth it

she acts so dumb it's so cringy. Even putting the video on mute it's almost unbearable to watch her fake drunk act most of the times.

Her lives are so fucking painful to watch. I cant tell if she's pretending to be a dumb bimbo or she actually is. Her lives all follow this same bullshit routine where she sets a goal, hits it within 30-40 mins, she delays, raises the tip amount for the initial goal, hits that and then does a small amount of topless covering or shower stuff for 1 min at the end before logging off cos she hit an hour.
It took her 10+ mins to take a shot today...
She also spent another 10 mins changing and going to get a charger just to delay things :FeelsRageMan:
Gets charger, fails to use it, battery dies when she's in a wet sheer slingkini :FeelsRageMan:
I didn't watch it but I am most definitely certain that she let the battery die on purpose
btw how much tips did she manage to get?

I didn't watch it but I am most definitely certain that she let the battery die on purpose
btw how much tips did she manage to get?
$3k, same as she usually gets lately.

wtf is this normal for of girls? was it free or was there an entry as well?
Depends on the girl, its not normal for most but this is Lyna, there's people tipping $200 at a time.
Yes, it was $16 to get in and thats not counted towards the goal.

Back
Top Bottom