EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lucy Pinder discussion thread

She did a bunch of hot OF stuff but the MCG stuff was definitely more erotic shall we say
the only "hot stuff" that came out of her OF were the behind the scenes vids and reposts of the MCG shoots. rest was mild shit.
it boggles my mind that simps kept paying for the mild bs of a chick who is only known for her tits.

According to this newspaper article she's currently dating the manager of Southampton football club.
Her Instagram post

1000002645543912a8c6b6917c.md.jpg
It’s bs lol the papers always make up nonsense she was at a friends graduation where he also graduated and Lucy had a pic done with her friend and she also had a pic done with him as he was at the event and is currently Southampton’s manager and she’s a life long Southampton fan the paper sees pics of people together and is immediately like oh there dating it’s just an innocent pic lol but the papers always make more of things then what’s really happening

Last edited:
the only "hot stuff" that came out of her OF were the behind the scenes vids and reposts of the MCG shoots. rest was mild shit.
it boggles my mind that simps kept paying for the mild bs of a chick who is only known for her tits.
Everyone has opinions I think her OF stuff was hot the vids were nice and the BTS vids were very nice I also think her nude OF pics were really hot it’s my opinion and I didn’t pay for her OF lol I had a loophole

Last edited:
I might not be only one but this whole dating thing reminds me of when she was spotted with chris evans tag line was smitten lol or penny lane dating the actor.

She’s been single since she was 30 in ten years not really dated, I did see that insta post was still up at 21 hours though I don’t think she deleted it. She never posts about dating would be weird for her to post anything about him. I think she’s just friends with guy. She prob got rid of only fans because people prob stopped buying the bad content, its really a shame as her peak size she could have done sexy videos like the good ones joey fisher did for maycontaingirl.

Like she could have done like a 10 minutes video of her naked on her back seeing her huge tits would be like 2007 again lol and could have charged £30 for video made a fortune, I think she’s made some bank from only fans after pissing away all the money she earned back in the day, she’s high life style type and renting in London with no other income, she did not say it was forever in couple of years when the money dries up she might come back though I think even at 45 she will still look great she should have shot loads content, now for someone who makes out she is really smart she’s a bit stupid lol.

Last edited:
I think she fancies herself a political pundit now. So she will have to distance herself from modelling for a few months before her 'serious' career launches. No, she is not well informed politically, if anyone is wondering.

I don't think she fancies being a political pundit, and I doubt she's so naive as to think that a few months would separate her topless days from a career in debating right-wing idiots, who would remind her of her previous occupation every 0.05 seconds of the conversation, or so.

She simply has opinions, as is her right. And if her one of those opinions is "A genocide by any other name is still a genocide and NOTHING gives you permission to commit genocide", I feel she's a tad better informed than you, if that part of her political opinions is the one that tickles you wrong.

I don't think she fancies being a political pundit, and I doubt she's so naive as to think that a few months would separate her topless days from a career in debating right-wing idiots, who would remind her of her previous occupation every 0.05 seconds of the conversation, or so.

She simply has opinions, as is her right. And if her one of those opinions is "A genocide by any other name is still a genocide and NOTHING gives you permission to commit genocide", I feel she's a tad better informed than you, if that part of her political opinions is the one that tickles you wrong.

LOL You think I take issue with her views on Israel?

Back
Top Bottom