EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lucy Pinder discussion thread

I mean what lol let the woman move on with her life as she clearly isn’t gonna model or do OnlyFans anymore by the looks of it what’s with the stupid response
Your post is the reason why I dislike Lucy Pinder fanboys so much. You’re exaggrating when you talk about her, and no she’s far from a goat!! There are many reasons why she isn the best and the hottest(prettiest), but you’re too blind seeing it while you simping her when you write about her.

U say weird unnecessary stuff I mean yeah I wanna fuck Lucy but I don’t say all this odd stuff it’s just off but whatever lol
I mean feel free to share it dude, we're all bros here

Your post is the reason why I dislike Lucy Pinder fanboys so much. You’re exaggrating when you talk about her, and no she’s far from a goat!! There are many reasons why she isn the best and the hottest(prettiest), but you’re too blind seeing it while you simping her when you write about her.
It's something about the glazed way she looks down her nose at a camera and her berkish personality that just makes me wanna shoot ropes. It's been like this since 2003 for me and I just can't put a finger on it

I’m not simping,Lucy Pinder is just my personal favourite model of all time and I like blowing loads to her there’s no need to get personal about it that’s pretty sad u might wanna not get so annoyed at a person online about there comment it’s pretty pathetic lol

I’m not simping,Lucy Pinder is just my personal favourite model of all time and I like blowing loads to her there’s no need to get personal about it that’s pretty sad u might wanna not get so annoyed at a person online about there comment it’s pretty pathetic lol
You’re simping for sure…lol…and calling her the goat when she’s far from a goat is over exaggrating for sure.

You’re simping for sure…lol…and calling her the goat when she’s far from a goat is over exaggrating for sure.
Not simping just saying Lucy is my personal fav maybe don’t get so annoyed over something that others say it’s ridiculous plus this is a Lucy Pinder thread people can say how they feel about her it’s the whole point

Not simping just saying she’s my personal fav maybe don’t get so annoyed over something that others say it’s

Not simping just saying Lucy is my personal fav maybe don’t get so annoyed over something that others say it’s ridiculous plus this is a Lucy Pinder thread people can say how they feel about her it’s the whole point
Read your comment again and you will understand why I critisized you. It’s not the part when you express your opinion, but the part when you calling her the goat and the best in her field. You didn’t downgrate other models in your post, but many Lucy fanboys do have a habit downgrading other models in favor of Lucy.

Read your comment again and you will understand why I critisized you. It’s not the part when you express your opinion, but the part when you calling her the goat and the best in her field. You didn’t downgrate other models in your post, but many Lucy fanboys do have a habit downgrading other models in favor of Lucy.
Look Lucy is my fav I like other models but Lucy is my fav that’s all I have to say either way u don’t need to criticise my comment,u don’t like it fair enough but no need to comment about it and ok maybe others don’t regard her as the best that’s fine but I do consider her the best but we all have our own opinions and I get that

Quite frankly, I prefer to read someone say "She's the GOAT" instead of "Someone should rape her and cum on her face 300 times".

Also, the fact that the first statement is the one to be criticised while the second one goes uncommmented says something about all this.

tumblr-mxaizhf-Ys-C1r3sq9jo1-1280.jpg

Lucy Pinder, Joey Fisher, Stacey Poole, this is a rare case when they were boobs to boobs around each other. That were 2013. Each men will make conclusions himself.
All three were staples of the weekly lads mags gold era in UK from 2005-2015. Can also be including Holly Peers, Lucy Collet, Rose Jones, Rhian Sugden, Danielle Sharp and etc.

Age is now an issue for many of them, bodies have changed, from time to time breast size has reduced or increased. Face, breast shape and ass have undergone changes too. But i think all are still going fairly strong.
It too hard evaluate them for a long time, but each of us has favourite.

Lucy Pinder, Joey Fisher, Stacey Poole, this is a rare case when they were boobs to boobs around each other. That were 2013. Each men will make conclusions himself.
All three were staples of the weekly lads mags gold era in UK from 2005-2015. Can also be including Holly Peers, Lucy Collet, Rose Jones, Rhian Sugden, Danielle Sharp and etc.

Age is now an issue for many of them, bodies have changed, from time to time breast size has reduced or increased. Face, breast shape and ass have undergone changes too. But i think all are still going fairly strong.
Yes all 3 ladies r amazing and it’s a great shoot Lucy Pinder is the best of the 3 imo and my favourite though but all 3 r stunning and all 3 ladies r Lads Mags legends and I enjoy them all

My first ever fap was to Lucy so she'll always hold a special place in my hand, that being said her content has largely been pretty mediocre

My first ever fap was to Lucy so she'll always hold a special place in my hand, that being said her content has largely been pretty mediocre
Her topless career stopped years back in terms of nudity but I still fap to Lucy all the time as she’s my favourite plus she has so much amazing content

Last edited:

3 legends for sure.

so we are just posting nothing but old photo shoots now cause if that is the case I have 1000's of high rez photos of her. Did not know were going backwards with posting. No offense if that is the case Ill start posting old as hell sets

so we are just posting nothing but old photo shoots now cause if that is the case I have 1000's of high rez photos of her. Did not know were going backwards with posting. No offense if that is the case Ill start posting old as hell sets
If you have a photo collection of Lucy when she was active in OF, please share it, starting from November 2023 until she closed OF, or at least an OF collection from January to July 2024

Back
Top Bottom