EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Danielle Bregoli / Bhad Bhabie Discussion

She's a trash human being without any real direction in life. No one should be surprised that she hooked up with trash either

She must know she is insufferable to be around, constantly. I am not advocating it but man, modern women... For those wondering what I'm talking about, look up the famous Sean Connery Barbara Walters interview.

lol There has definitely been weightloss to the point of looking anorexic at times. I think she also got into harder drugs, her looks started to decline when she started dating her current pimp/bf who does nothing for a living except mooch off of her OF money. I also fear she may have had a beast reduction. There was a point where she disappeared to Atlanta and reappeared with smaller tits. I don't believe her huge tits were only the result of push up bras, they were legit big.

At one point I thought she may have had fat taken out of her tits and put into her ass, but that theory has been debunked. Apparently fat from the breast can be potentially cancerous so it's not a standard practice that legit surgeons use.

Over the past few weeks her looks have really improved as far as face and hair go, she still needs to gain weight though.
This post aged like wine. I was informed she got her ass beat. Made a video about it, and got back with him the same day.

I wish she would have made a Fansly for lactation content, she really missed the boat on that one. It's not surprising though, she's surrounded by incompetent buffoons, yes men & has that awful agency churning out the same garbage/lies on her OF.

I dont know how true this is but I saw this on Instagram today. Made me sad.
Don't know if this has been posted before, too much shit to go through. But now I see she doesnt even post nudes this makes me even sadder.

I now see her Instagram been wiped clean.

In a perfect world all her followers would stop paying her until she posted something decent but alas we are in a world filled with men that have more money than brains.

Don't know if this has been posted before, too much shit to go through. But now I see she doesnt even post nudes this makes me even sadder.

What I find most telling is that she charges for messages and made almost 32.5mil from guys talking to her agency. Never pay to message.

she never posted nude
Her "management" doesn't like it
That's the excuse she uses

yup her tits are gone, only plastic surgery can savage them now. unless she took a shit load of nudes when she was 18/19 to release eventually ( doubt it) . even a sex tape wouldnt interest me much. ruining that body by having a kid at 20, what an idiot.

no srsly jump over to content thread where she wearing transparent dress. FUCKING TITS ARE OBLIERATED and tbh, kinda scary looking. RIP fat titties

Last edited:
yup her tits are gone, only plastic surgery can savage them now. unless she took a shit load of nudes when she was 18/19 to release eventually ( doubt it) . even a sex tape wouldnt interest me much. ruining that body by having a kid at 20, what an idiot.

no srsly jump over to content thread where she wearing transparent dress. FUCKING TITS ARE OBLIERATED and tbh, kinda scary looking. RIP fat titties
link?

Back
Top Bottom