Simp Chat Lucy Pinder discussion thread

jonse13

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah it sucks that we're never going to see her topless in her prime. She been increasing in size and weight since she retired and now that she came back, she looks very skinny in IG recently, which is weird. Not sure if modeling is not mentally good for her or what exactly.

fan24

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Lucys body has changed so much over the years, someone had posted a picture on reddit of her though the years and I think she looks good in all of them. When she’s been super skinny her tits are small compared to her peak size reminds of joey fisher went on her diet and her tits were so small. That would be a shame if lucy went down that road.

My understanding she was paid the most of all time to go topless as fans wanted to see her topless me included lol, I think she did the whole nipple cover thing for like four years. I think as no model had done that before and she became so popular. I’ve still got the original first topless nuts magazine lol. I read somewhere that she got paid around £250,000 to go topless for that shoot she was 23 at the time and that’s a lot of money. I checked that’s equal of £495,363.63 in today’s money.

I’ve probably watched nearly all her interviews she has always said she did for the money can’t blame her half a million to show her tits lol. She has said few times that she regrets some modeling as I would hinder jobs she might apply for in the future and how some people have treated her because of this.

She did do a podcast a couple of months before doing only fans, she did talk about her model life the main take was she had was that she wished she had done more, she was dating her boyfriend at the time would not go out to the parties she would be invited to like movie premieres and party’s but she would never go.

She has said that she regrets some modeling stuff but she’s happy how it turned out as she’s happy with life at the moment. I think she was asked would she model again and she said no.

Though a couple of months later she met with Rhian I bet that Rhian showed her how much money she making and lucy thought to herself well I could do that, to me lucy is far better than Rhian looks wise so she would bank more.

Since she quit modeling, she done a few acting jobs and that’s about it and living off her savings since she quit modeling, she broke up with her boyfriend moved to London and it’s not cheap living there.

I think she owns a couple of houses and just lived off that pretty much since, she did get paid like £150,000 to do big brother which is £252,159.48 in todays money.

It’s a bit funny as I think in the podcast, she said that her parents basically said she’s really lazy as she did model work for a while and since then never really done much else with her life. She said she likes lie in does not get till like till 10 sometimes. she’s done modeling, actress, blogger, presenter, podcaster, now only fans model she’s probably making a lot from this I would assume. Though I think someone said that may contain girl does not pay that much so I was surprised lucy did a shoot with them I think its less than 2k a shoot.

When she started only fans she stacked up decent amount of content with some hope of topless content lol it’s a real shame that none of it has surfaced likr some of pics on page 8 at her peak size would have been amazing to see topless.

I think this comes down her being super lazy and the only thing she is good at was her model work and she just puts in the bare amount ,she could do really well if made more of an effort. Though I think for right money she would do topless again, if I was charge of may contain girl and I had decent amount of money I would offer a huge amount for topless video at her peek lol

I do also think she’s a little embarrassed being 40 and doing an only fans as does not really promote her only fans like at all

Last edited:

M20

Lurker
May 21, 2022
Slightly different topic on Lucy. Got fired down on one forum years ago for the slightest of suggestion that she may have had some work done to her tits around 2013.

Had to laugh at people who would go on the defensive over Melissa Debling and her boob job when anyone would bring it up on forums. Had she took 12 months off a let them settle she might just have made me think twice.

Anyway back to Lucy. The “Be my valentine” video got me thinking hard. When she had her bra on and did the reveal , they looked like balloons in comparison to previous and admittedly later vids. Not necessarily suggesting Silicone or saline but some sort of procedure. However, had it not been Lucy I’d have said implants all day long judging by that vid alone.

In some of those vids she seemed to have an ever so slight mark on her lower right boob when facing side on. Possibly from her bra but again got me thinking.

• Wesmart
Reactions: beyond2

M20

Lurker
May 21, 2022
Not really the size more the lift. Two videos , “in the garden” and “be mine”. Her tits appear a lot higher than in other videos. But admittedly videos produced either side.

BoobsAreMyReligion

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 19, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I believe it's weight loss. She's also lost that Sagitarius necklace. last picture with it is from last September. Asked her for it, but as usual got no reply. She's spectacularly terse on her replies, and that is when she bothers to reply. Her communication skills are somewhat lacking, at least with me. And I've been always 100% careful and respectful with her, I don't know.